» rules and stuff you need to know

rules and stuff you need to know.

☁︎ ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY
Adding this apply fic to your reading list is not necessary, but highly appreciated. A follow is also not necessary, but highly appreciated.

☁︎ FILL THE FORMS NEATLY/CORRECTLY
I don't like messy forms, not because I'm being picky, but it's much easier for me to read through it.

☁︎ COMMENT YOUR FORMS
I won't accept forms that are PM-ed, but only if wattpad is too glitchy and you can't comment, please tell me first and I'll reconsider.

︎☁︎ BE ACTIVE
Please be active. I might give an exception to people on hiatus or semi-hiatus, but it's highly unlikely.

☁︎ COMMENT AND VOTE
Please comment and vote, as it serves as your 'attendance'. Your screentime will lessen, if you aren't active. I'm not saying you should spam me with votes/comments, but a comment a chapter is fine. Preferably if it's constructive criticism, or just feedback on what you thought of the chapter!

☁︎ CAMEOS/EXTRA CHARACTERS
If I like your character, but it's already full, I'll make you an extra character in the story, or have a cameo in the story.

︎☁︎ PLEASE BE PATIENT
This is a must. Please, please, please, with your favourite kpop group on top. I am by far the laziest person I know, and I am the queen of procrastination (no lie), so please understand. And please don't comment stuff like 'Update please!' because it makes me feel stressed, and I'll get writer's block and all those.

☁︎ PLEASE BE UNIQUE & CREATIVE
Please be unique and creative with your forms, because that's what I'll be looking for. No mary sues, and no copying of others' forms. You don't have to be super weird or super special, but I prefer forms that make your character stand out. (I still prefer if your characters are still normal enough btw xD.)

☁︎ PLEASE BE FRIENDLY
Please don't be mean to the others, and please don't comment hateful stuff here. Although I've never seen these situations before, please don't be the first to do it.

☁︎ DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH
I'm not that good at writing, and most chapters may or may not turn out crappy. And don't expect the whole thing to be all rainbows and sunshine, as you might be the bully or victim at times.

☁︎ LASTLY, HAVE FUN!
Have fun reading!