Dinner with The Uchiha's

Midoriiro's POV

Today the day were its a relax day BECAUSE SAKURA IS GOING TO FRANCE FOR THE WEEK. I actually don't know why but Sakura left a minute ago and I'm so excited!!!!!!!! I start running to the Uchiha house

At The Uchiha House

I knocked on the door. Opened it was a Mrs.Uchiha,she had long raven hair and hazel eyes, she looked like future Sasashia "Oh hello Midoriiro-Chan, do you need anything or do you want to have dinner with us?" Mrs.Uchiha asked me "I don't need anything ma'am, but If it isn't trouble I would like to stay for dinner" I replied to her trying to stay lady like "Not a trouble at all Midoriiro-Chan welcome in" Mrs.Uchiha said and moved to the side, I walked in and there was a dinner table, there sat Mr.Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha,Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuko Uchiha, Asuka Uchiha and Sasashia Uchiha. I sat in the middle of Asuka and Sasashia "Hi Midor!" Sasashia said "Hi Sasa!" I say back to her "I heard that pink haired monster named Sakura is out of the village for a week!" Sasashia said happily. I haven't seen Sasashia happy since the day we met which was 3 years ago. Usually the Uchiha's have cold glares on their faces all the time except for Asuka, Asuka had a very happy soal. "YES!!!" I said smirking "Dinner is ready!" Mrs.Uchiha yelled and sat a pot and two plates down. In the pot was ramen, on one plate there was Sushi and Tomatoes, on the other plate was cherries! My favorite! Everyone grabbed their favorite things Mr and Mrs Uchiha,Itachi and Sasuko ate a little of everything. While Sasuke ate some tomatoes, Asuka basically was shoving ramen in her mouth, Sasashia was chewing on her sushi happily and I quietly ate my cherries. Sasashia suddenly stopped chewing, took a sip from her glass of water and stood up "What is it Sasa?" Asuka asked "Shhhhh" Sasashia said and opened the house door quickly, there fell Kiba. Kiba was leaning against the door listening "KIBA!!!!" Sasashia yelled and hugged Kiba tightly. Kiba was Sasashia's crush "Hello Uchiha's and Midoriiro" Kiba said smiling "I must be going no time to talk....bye Sasashia!" Kiba said and ran away "Ugh that mut falling for your ugly face again?" Sasuko asked Sasashia. Sasashia's eyes grew red. All the Uchiha's stepped away from her. All of Konoha knew Sasashia Uchiha was the most aggressive Uchiha. Sasashia growled and stomped to her room "Good job Sasuko!" Sasuke said and hit the back of his twin's head.