Uh Jack I think I'm...

JACK'S POV

It's Avalon's birthday today and Aaliyah and I are planning to take Avalon to a club so we can all have fun.

We already had it all planned out I can't wait to see the look on her face. I love her so much I wouldn't want to see her anything else but happy.
________________________

AVALON'S POV

Jack and I have been dating for 6 months now and today is my birthday they want to take me to a club but I turn 16 today. I don't know how I feel about this.

3:30 pm and they said they'll pick me up at 4 so we can hang out before the going to the club. The clocks strike 4:00 pm and they arrive a few minutes after. We leave and I get in the car and we drive off. We went to Jack's house when his dad David was cooking food with Katherine his mom. They greeted me with a happy birthday and a hug. I thanked them and we went upstairs. Jack had a big box with rapping paper in his room. He told me to open it, I was a bit scared but excited at the same time. I opened it and it was big cardboard box filled with my favorite candy some clothes and a pair of heels I've been wanting for months. "How did you know" I claimed. "Don't think I don't listen to you when you say you like something" he said. I smiled and game him a big hug.

The time has come it's 7:00 pm and were on our way to the club. We were dancing all night. It's started to get late Aaliyah left with her cousin that she found there because she got tired. Me and Jack stayed. It was around midnight and Jack was beyond drunk. I only drank a few shots but he was going crazy. I had to drive home even though I don't have a license my mom has been showing me how to drive. I took Jack home. His parents weren't there we went all the way to his bedroom. He grabbed my arms and pulled me against the wall. We started making out and it got intense. I pulled away and pushed him onto the bed. I got on top of him and was kissing down his neck. He took my shirt and unhooked my bra. I ripped his shirt and kissed him. "Naughty girl" he said. I gave him a smirk and I kissed him. The night continued.
_______________________

JACK'S POV

Last night was crazy I got drunk and I don't know what happened the rest of the night. I woke up with my baby girl right beside me. I couldn't be happier.
________________________

AVALON'S POV

It's been a week since my birthday, that was the best night ever. Lately I've been feeling so weak, I threw up last night and I don't know what is happening.

My mom and I were having dinner and I suddenly feel the urge to vomit and get up and run to the bathroom holding mouth. I throw up all my food. "Sweetie are you okay" Mom said "Yeah mom just some vomit and dizziness" I said

"VOMIT, DIZZINESS?!" She yelled "yeah mom but I'm fine" I worded.

"Sweetie when you went out with Jack and Aaliyah on your birthday you never came back that night. Did you have sex with Jack That night?" She calmly said

"Mom, d-d-don't get mad b-but I did" I stuttered

"AVALON HOLLY JARVIS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOH ARE 16 YEARS OLD YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK AND YOU ARE NOT MARRIED WHY SRE HAVING SEX, YOU RUINED YOUR LIFE HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?!" SHE SCREAMED

"I'm so sorry mom, I never meant to get pregnant I was drunk and I don't know what I was doing" I cried

(THE NEXT DAY)

I have to tell Jack... I called him and it rang 3 times he answered "Jack I have some news for you, I'm not sure you're going to pleased." I said "What is it baby girl?" He claimed. " I-I-I'm Pregnant" I expressed "WHAT?! OMG WERE GOING TO HAVE A BABY IM SO HAPPY" he yelled. "It's not for sure I haven't been to the doctor yet but I'm pretty sure I am babe" I said quietly.
________________________

A/N
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW THANK FOR READING. BYE LOVES 😘😘