Chapter 1: first day of school when i met the most cutest boy ever.

*alarm goes off*
"Ughhhh, the first day of school.. How great!" In a hateful voice. "I'm not ready to go to school.. 10th grade already."
I stood up and put my little cute flurry slippers on and got up. I started walking to my closet. It's not small neither it's too big. Anyways since I had my stuff already picked out yesterday for today I just grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower which was like 5 minutes. I got out the shower, and dried up.

I put on my cute new high waisted pants that I bought from forever 21 of course and my black Arctic Monkeys shirt, I got my red and black flannel to tie around my waist. Headed to my room real quick to put on my white vans.

Since my hair is curly and gets puffy fast I ran to the restroom and brushed my hair. It's very nice since its like 4 different colors.. Dark Brown, blonde, Goldish, and light brown. After I brushed my hair I put on some leaving conditioner then hairspray and just let my hair do its own (Curl up by its self). I got my backpack and my phone because you know what they say ! "No pen and paper? Then no notes." I grabbed my dark blue jean backpack and headed downstairs to go eat. I ate two waffles and then went to the restroom to go brush my teeth. I got out and sat down on the couch for a bit.

*mom wakes up*

"Goodmorning, you ready for school?" She said yawning.
"No not really.. But I have to go no matter what" I said in a serious face.

I checked my phone to see what time it was and saw it was 6:20. Bus comes at 6:30 so that means 10 more minutes till I get on the bus. I got up and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and headed outside.

My bus stop was 2 houses away so it was cool I guess. I stood there waiting for the bus till it finally came.

"Good morning darling!" Said the nice lady whom is my bus driver.

"Goodmorning ms." I said smiling at her.

I got in my seat which was the second one on the right side. Guess what?! I was the first one on the bus but don't forget my neighbors who also had the same bus as me and bus stop. One of them was the same age as me which is Gabriel.. and I used to like him a lot! He's still cute but he's a fuckboy. We've dated before for almost a month but I broke up with him.. He got in the bus with his older brother Alan who is 18 and both of them went all the way to the back of the bus. We went to every bus stop and picked up the other kids then we started heading to hell.

"Oh my god. Schoooooooool once again and I have to see my ex. Hopefully we don't have classes together." I said in my head.

I was looking out the buses window and saw this cute boy with shortish brown hair, tall, and dressed nice as fuck.

"Woah who is thattttt." I said to my self.

It was time to get off the bus and I quickly fast walked to the front of the school and had to take my backpack off so the security guards could check it and I had to go through some medal detectors as well.

I hurried up and got my backpack and went up the stairs fast to the auditorium and sat down. I started looking all around for him but couldn't find him.

"Damn.. He was so cute." I mumbled.

The bell ringed and we all had to go to some teachers in the hallways and check for our names to go to a certain class room where they would give us our class schedule.

I had room 305. I went up to the 3rd floor and walked to class 305 and took a seat next to some girl who was very beautiful.

"Hello, my name is Elizabeth. May I sit here?" I asked. "