Not A Step Further

[[Omg. Idk who I should ship Sato with so I decided to just write and let my mood and emotions end the story and ships~! Hope You Enjoy!]]

Started: 22/7/2015, 6.21pm

[[IMPORTANT NEWS.

I do not know who to ship and therefore decided to use a lottery kind of thing thanks to a friend of mine/editor/ person who helps me make my stupid decisions. This chapter will be about for the KuroShi/ShuuTashi ship. The ending will be based on luck too. And the remaining character shall get another lover (hopefully Kurokawa- idk man) because my babies deserve to love and be loved.

I also tried, きすとぜねこ (akisutozeneko) otherwise written in katakana, and the results are out. It's a secret though! I might refer to the results too~ I'm gonna try the English version to confirm it later! Hope You Enjoy!]]

Updated: 22/7/2015, 7.49pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Previously on Stay Where You Are,

  Kurokawa visits suddenly and pushes Satoshi down in his room. The door swings open and Shuuji's standing there pale faced.

And so it continues

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Shuuji stood there, shock on his face.

  Kurokawa glanced at him, growling, "what do you want? Can't you see we're busy being intimate here?"

  I could see Shuuji tense up. I would've been fine if he was a normal friend standing there, I'd just wink and break it down to him that I'm gay. But it was because he wasn't a normal friend. He was...

  Shuuji grabbed Kurokawa by the collar and pulled him away. Their heights almost the same with each other but Shuuji, was one or two centimetres taller. His dark gaze was piercing and full with hatred.

  Kurokawa stumbled backwards when the raven boy pushed him away and sighed, "Well, what a surprise. Shuuji coming in to the rescue."

  Shuuji was now standing in front of me, his large back facing me like a shield. My eyes rested on his wide shoulders, were they always this broad? I held a small part of his shirt in my hand. Maybe this was a bad time. But then again, I always had bad timing.

  "Shuu..." I breathed out.

  I felt as Shuuji's back muscles relaxed and his hand on my head. "Are you okay?" He whispered.

  "Yeah."

  He then nodded, looking rather relieved from my point of view.

  Kurokawa was frowning, "stop getting between us." I don't know why but I had to hold back a chuckle from the unintended pun.

  "I'm not. Stop getting between US." Shuuji snarled.

  But he's not between between though... I thought.

  I felt relieved all of a sudden and ran towards the door, "Shun..." As I expected he could be seen by the door, he turned and had his back face me before I wrapped my arms around him. The cups of water tilted and a few drops fell onto the floor. That's when the shouting reached our ears.

  "Muuuuummm!! Shun spilled water at the stairs!!"

  Yumi, by my right at the bottom of the stairs, shouted at my mum's direction.

  Oh gosh...

  "Shun!"

  Shun pursed his lips, "for damn sake Sato- darn it Mi-chan!" Then he pushed the water in my direction and into my hands, the water spilling on my shirt. "Shun!"

  "Screw you--!" He whisper-shouted at me, with a little smile on his face.

  I laugh, for the few moments forgetting what was going on in my room.

  Shuuji was frowning when I turned around, "take off your clothes."

  "Hmm? Why?"

  He just stormed over to me and pulled my shirt over my head, paused, and pulled it down. Turning to Kurokawa, he coughed. Kurokawa shrugged, and rather unwillingly turned around.

  Shuuji pulled my shirt over my head, and threw it to the side. I felt a cold breeze hit my chest and shivered. The raven boy draped a towel over my shoulder and took another shirt from my wardrobe then put it on me.

  It was silent for a while and a stifled laughter from the door, I turned to see Shun holding onto the side door, and another hand on his stomach, "oh my gosh!!! Oh my gosh!!! FREAKING shits! What the hell was that?!!"

  Shun started laughing and I felt my cheeks turn red and held Shuuji's wrist, prying his hands away from my waist. Shun giggled and pat my back, "you sure got a hands' full. And probably soon your mouth." He said, winking at Shuuji, though his words directed at me.

  I glanced at the raven head. The blush was dark on his cheeks and hecckkk...

  Shun walked over to Kurokawa and connected their arms together, dragging him out of my room. "Alright! Time to go fix your broken heart!" I heard him say. Kurokawa's gaze rested on me and I returned it. He sighed, scratched the back of his head, smiled at me then willingly followed my brother.

  I sat on the floor as Shuuji sat on my bed.

  I was feeling guilty. But why--? Why was I feeling guilty? There was nothing I should feel guilty about! It's not like we're dating and it's not like he likes me!

  Even if I liked him... It's not like he likes me.

  But then again... I still apologised to him nonetheless.

  "I swear he pushed me down..."

  Silence.

  Silence...

  "Say something, will you?!"

  "Why are you apologising?"

  "I don't know!" I threw the towel I had used before at him, irritated. Damn this guy! 

  Shuuji caught it and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close and burying his face in my chest. "I'm glad..." I heard him mumble. 

  I ran my fingers through his soft hair. 

  Friends. We were just friends. No matter how close we were, all we could be were friends.

  We would and could only stay where we are.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[OMG. Fuuuuuu-- It's 1.26 am and I'm completely fine! The story was weird! I apologise! The next would be so much better! I'm just really tired!

  Masatomo though- omg... Help-- 

  What do you mean? Who told you I don't Otome drama cd? I fucking love those! Faaaaaa--- Thanks For Reading!!]]

Finished: 25/7/2015, 1.28am

I SERIOUS-FUCKING-LY NEED TO WATCH IT WHEN I PUBLISH BECAUSE I FORGET TO TITLE THAT SHIT AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS--

Updated: 25/7/2015, 1.47am