GDI, Just When

[[Sooooo~~~ uhm. Idk. Help. But. Pewds' Vlogs and videos and all those idk~~ I wanna download 'Legend of The Brofist'!! Had a shit day. Jk. Days. Had shit days. Horrible. Shitty. Ugh. Because of two person. Sadly. Why do I even bother. PT3 is coming up, I'm having shit days, I can't focus I'm fucking losing it. I Honestly can't do much now. I feel horrible. People are horrible. People I know are insensitive. Anyways, still gonna update. All of the stories. /sighs/ things I do for you. Jk. Things I do for me. Hope You Enjoy~~!]]

//CUSSING AVAILABLE. WARNING//

Started: 24/9/2015, 5.52pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Previously on Stay Where You Are,

Shuuji attacked Satoshi.

And so it continues (I mean seriously, that was what the entire chapter was about /cheers/)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I sighed, collecting my nerves and walked towards the bathroom. What was he going to do? Control himself? From what? I got rid of my pants then my underwear, and stepped into the bathroom.

Oh.

I felt my face flush both from the heat of the water and whatever I thought. Panicking, I washed my face and almost drowned myself.

But just imagine... Shuuji's moans on top of me... Or under... Oh gosh, his face as he feels pleasure; his face as he fucks me hard... His cumming face-!

Oh gosh fuck me.

I quickly destroyed those thoughts before becoming more excited and... Well...

I turned off the tap after cleaning the shampoo off my hair and dried myself using my towel.

Choosing a simple T with a pair of sweatpants, I left my room, the towel hanging on my shoulders.

"What are we having?"

"Shuuji's cooking," Shun was sort of cleaning the living room and Shuuji was in the kitchen. Walking over to Shuuji, I stood next to him, looking at his hands work.

"Satoshi... Please don't stand there... It's very distracting."

I frowned, what did he mean by distracting?

"Maybe if you told him what you want to do to him out loud, he'll get it~" Shun's voice travelled to our ears.

Shuuji gulped, and started muttering, "I wanna pin you against the table and leave marks all over you... Then I'll remove your clothes and-"

I hit his head, a little too soft than I intended to, but he still 'ouch'ed.

"I got it- I got it-!" What the shit- stop blushing-! I pat my cheeks lightly and took a deep breath. "Shuu-chan~ Sato-nii said he'd rather date you then Kurokawa-kun~"

I spun around, the little devil itself was giggling at me, as she told Shuuji what I said that day. Shuuji was silent for a while then he bent down and pat Yumi's head, "is that so? Well, please convince him to go out with me. I would rather date Satoshi-kun than everyone else."

I immediately stormed up into my room, panicking and nervous. How was he so smooth? He's so-!

I dived into my bed, under my blanket and laid there, mind blank, refusing to think of anything. "Satoshi! Time to eat!"

I groaned and got out of bed.

xxxxxx

For whatever reason Shuuji was in my room, I didn't know and I doubted it would be a good reason. Exams were coming up and Shun had left to study at a friend's place. He gave me the address as well, feeling uneasy, I watched him leave.

I stared at my book, flipping pages as my eyes scanned the fleeting words, unable to absorb anything. Shuuji sat opposite me, glancing at me, causing me to fidget uncomfortably in my seat.

We held gaze for a second.

"I'm not going to suddenly jump you or anything."

"That wasn't what I was thinking."

It was.

Shuuji glanced at me, his gaze sharp, like he could see right through me. I don't like that. Fidgeting uncomfortably in my seat, I let my focus gather on the book on the table, reading the lines but absorbing, once again, nothing.

"Satoshi... I'm serious about liking you and..."

"I get it..."

Shuuji fell silent again. I felt my chest tighten and sighed. Out of all the good looking beautiful boys in the world, why him.

I didn't know what to do. He liked me but my fear was getting in the way. He was straight, well, supposingly and well, I really can't even... I want to stay by his side and yet...

I breathed in and stood up, walking towards the raven head and dropping in front of him to my knees, I pushed him down, and put my hands next to his head, leaning closer to him, so I could look straight into his eyes, unlike my sexuality.

"What do you feel right now...?"

Shuuji gulped.

I smiled. The exact answer I wanted. I calmed down and in the silence, listened to my heartbeat. It was in a certain quickened pace, and not to forget the fuzzy feeling I had, I was sure of myself as well.

"I like you too, Shuu~"

Shuuji pursed his lips and flung his arms over my neck, his brows were furrowed but there was this happiness reflected in his eyes. I leaned in and his lips met mine.

Something slipped into my mouth, something wet and warm. A jolt shot through my body, all my senses tingling and I felt fuzzy all over. How was this kid so good at KISSING?!

My fingers curled into my palm. I pulled away, gasping for air, my mind fuzzy from the kiss and his tongue exploring my mouth. "You're supposed to suck at this..." I mumbled rather angrily, glancing away.

"I'm not a virgin, Satoshi."

I scoffed, hiding my surprise, and well, jealousy...

Shuuji's hands on my shoulders, he pushed me and turned me to the side, making me fall and lie on my back. Our positions switched.

I gulped. His eyes staring straight into mine, clouded with something I rarely see. Lust.

Shuuji, trapping me between his hands, leaned in. I readied myself for another kiss, steadying my breath.

I looked into his eyes, convinced that he really likes me. Tears swelled and escaped from the side of my eyes, overwhelmed by emotion...

I like him. I like him. I like him. I like him.

I like him so much.

Our lips met once more, and my hands reached up to his head, running my fingers through his hair, feeling it. It was soft... Very soft and silky.

"Satoshiiiiii!!!!"

My body stiffened, hearing my name and quickly pushed Shuuji away, receiving a surprised look from him. I sat up, looking to the door.

It slammed open, with a huge 'BAM', and there stood my old friend... The one and only excited Tanami Jin...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[I FINALLY UPDATED. I'M GONNA FOCUS ON THIS MORE NOW CAUSE HECK WITH WITH IT! :D NEW CHARACTER! TANAMI JIN! WHAT'S IT WITH THIS KID WHO'S SO DAMN EXCITED TO SEE SATOSHI? AND WHAT IS SATOSHI TO JIN AND WHAT'S JIN TO SATOSHI? AFDKAG IDK YET BUT I'M THINKING- THANK YOU YAMAMOTO KOTETSUKO FOR INSPIRING ME TO FINALLY UPDATE.]]

Finished: 15/12/2015, 8.45pm