Afterword

How do you do these kinds of things-?

  If you didn't read the bold letters at the end of the previous part, here you go.

  Anyways, depending on my mood, I think I might write another story. Either continuation for this one, or another one where it's pretty much every single fantasy I've ever had. All one-shots, and the couples can and will vary from straight to trans. 

  It'll be one-shots to how I imagine people will do with the ones they love, with different personalities. But of course, between the characters, there will be this single connection of personality in either one from every story because I don't imagine these fantasies from third person, but I imagine me being in it which is sad cause I can't fulfill these cause the person I like probs doesn't like me though I'm not losing hope yet. We're still growing and it's only a matter of time that I'd confess.

Btw, even though Satoshi's love story has ended, his family's hasn't ended just yet. It's still going on until tears spill.

Tbh, writing this was pretty cool and I know that most of the side characters didn't really had any significance but if I decide to in the future, there'll be spinoffs. Like, Who exactly is Tanami Jin and Kurokawa Yuuji? Or Who does Oikawa Shun end up with? Or like, What happens to Yumi? And What happens to Shuuji and Satoshi in the future? WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST THAT MADE SATOSHI SO INSECUREEEE???? WOOOOAHSHHDAH SOO MANY POSSIBILITIES so little effort. XD I really enjoyed writing and I still do, but I just have a limited amount of time. 

I've been really busy since a new year has started and I'm in a new class, and preparing for everything I should be preparing for. SPM, College, University, what to do in the future, live in or move out and all sorts of things and I'm spinning. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PAY TAXES FML. I really needed to take a load off my shoulders. 

Maybe if I have time to update everything I will, like in the holidays or somthing, but for now, please don't expect anything much that's connected to this story, Stay Where You Are.

Anyways, I'm glad you guys read the whole story if you did. Thanks For Reading!!!!