Dear Dairy ..Things you should know...

Dear Diary,

                      So,

Today I did that cut,  That one thing that drives nuts so many ifs and buts now I have an empty heart but now I have cuts why did that one thing drive me nuts until it made me cut that one thing that drives u nuts mine is my cuts................

So I guess I just admitted I cut my self,  self harm, self inflicted pain, how ever you want to say it .I have been doing for a month now it started out with just people calling me names and I did 1 cut that 1 cut turned to 2 that 2 turned to 4 and so on. I tried to stop but it was to late ,I cant'tell my pareants they would be to ashamed of there 'little girl' I aint so little anymore. Even if I did tell them they would not understand they would just blame themselves when its not there fault.My friends at school don't know I hide it and make excuses like I am cold when I am boiling hot.

I think my older sister has a idea she use to self harm my parents never found out she was scared to tell them.She asked them once "What would you say if I told you I cut myself?" My dad when ballistic and she said I was only asking since then she never told anyone neither do I but that's my life...