Dear Diary Unknown caller

Dear diary,

Schools been off for a while which has made it harder to hide my self harm from my family. My older sister saw a cut I had on my arm and pushed me into her room where she put a bandage over it she sat in silence and kept glancing at me through out the holidays.

I woke up one morning and grabed my phone as I noticed it constantly lighting up an Unknown number was calling me I answered it to hear a firmilier voice calling me a 'bitch'  and said they would post me a razor so I could 'bleed out'. Not knowing who it was didn't bother me but I wanted to know how they knew I cut as I have only ever spoke about it to my friend Alicia who's a really great friend and I can always count and trust.

I went on my twitter to see my sister had posted a tweet ' My little sister is such an attention seeker cutting her wrists and showing me I hate you!!!'

Almost bursting into tears I opened my draw to get my charger when a razor blade fell out I picked it up and cut my finger on it accidently and the sight triggered me I only did one but soon relised what I did I rushed to the bath room clenching tissue over my  wrist I didn't know what to do.... I waited for the bleeding to slow down and went to my room with a big clump if tissue on my wrist.

I picked up my phone scrolling down my contacts looking for Alicia I rang her and she picked up she heard I was crying and said

"Whats wrong have you done what I think?"

Hesintly I said yes"

She asked if I wanted to meet up at the Town center and I Said yes i got dressed and wore a All Time Low t shirt my bvb hoodie and ripped jeans with converse.

I caught the bus up and met Alicia She had a bvb t shirt and a white and black checkered jacket and ripped jeans and converse like me we spent the day up town talking about school as we where starting the following week .

We where sitting on a bench outside waiting for the bus and my phone went off an Unknown number i answered and put it on speaker and they called me a bitch again

Alicia crabbed my phone and said 'f#*! off ' and hung up some people around use stared and we burst out into laughter...