two

While everyone took notes in class and the teacher lectured, I was drawing on my arm. Like seriously if you really want a student to learn, at least make the class more interesting. The thing is that you can't because education can never be fun. 

"Elliot!" The teacher yelled. Yeesh!

"Huh?" I looked up blankly. She looked like she was going to explode.

"Calm your tits!"  Again, everyones eyes were on me.

"Stop looking at me like I'm Naughty Boy!" I snapped and everyones heads quickly turned to the front. 

"Elliot, don't you dare!" The teacher yelled again.

"No I will dare! Naughty Boy is just doing all this to get attention. Like Zayn doesn't even like him, and he has no fans! Didn't you see that poster at the 1D concert that said 'Niall has more tattoos that Naughty Boy has fans' Thats because no one like him and-"

"Elliot Clarkson, please go to the principal now!" This teacher has serious anger issues.

"Sorry I can't" I leaned back.

"Now! Go now!" The teachers voice went harsher than before.

"Can't." I smiled.

"And why is that? And if you say that your leg hurts, I will personally carry you there!" This teacher is officially not my favourite.

"No, I just don't know the way," I said and stood up.

"Ashton will show you," And Ashton stood up with me. We walked out the door but I came back in.

"Is the carrying me personally offer still up for grabs?" I asked before I had a door slammed at my face.

"Serious anger issues!" I muttered. Ashton chuckled and walked as I followed him.

"First day and you already got an office lady and a teacher hate you, and soon the whole languages faculty and now the principal." He commented.

"I know, I seem to be on everyones bad list for some reason." I smirked.

"So, the rebel type?"

"No, Im one of the plastics in Mean Girls" I said sarcastically.

"You watched Mean Girls?" He asked.

"Who hasn't?" 

"True, okay here is the principals office. Don't storm i-" I didn't let him finish and stormed in the room.

"Ah the  new student, Elliot! What are you doing here?" After I told him that the teacher had anger issues, he gave me a talk and a detention. 

He dismissed me and told me to call Ashton in.

"Ashton the princi-not so much of a-pal wants to see you." I said and he went in as I sat outside.

After what seemed like forever he came out.

"Principal said we can take the rest of the period off." He said and we walked down a hallway.

"Is that all he said?" I frowned.

"No, he said that I should keep an eye on you. But wow 8 schools! How?" He mused.

"Serious amount of effort, plans and loads of fun." I smiled.

"So isn't this school supposed to be full of nerds?" I asked.

"No, this school just has high expectations. But i must warn you the girls in this school are really shy, and the chicks of this school are really smart. So be careful about them, a few girls have changed school because of that."