The look

Loads of people were already here but we didn't mind we would wait all day if it meant we got to meet the boys. As we waited in the line we got talking to a few girls that were standing around they were really nice and we were having an amazing time and we hadn't even met the boys yet. I was mostly excited about meeting Niall and Harry they were my favourite! Lauren didn't have a favourite she loved them all the same and could never pick just one. I took a shine to Niall straight away he was just so perfect!

All of a sudden a massive scream was heard from down the line. Was it them? Are they really here?! It was time the boys sat down at the signing began! Every time we took a step closer I got more and more nervous, before I knew it, it was time Lauren went first. First we met Zayn he was so sweet and he called me babe, Liam was next and he said hello and laughed at me when I sneezed, Louis was next he also laughed when I sneezed and he gave me a high 5, next it was Harry..oh my god he was so perfect he called me babe and he also gave me a high 5. Last but not least it was Niall...by this time I was shaking like a leaf, he said hello and asked for my name, I asked for a hug being as it was near the end of line and hardly anyone was left he was aloud it was the best hug ever! I couldn't stop smiling!

We walked away and watched the boys get up, when Niall stood up he looked over at me, whispered something to Paul, looked back at me and winked. I was so confused next thing, Paul came walking over to me and Lauren and asked if we were able to wait around for couple of minutes and wait for the fans to start heading home because there was something important he need to do.

What the hell was he talking about?!