What did he say?

Oh my Jesus what do I pick, "umm dare" I'm soo gonna regret this! "I dare you to mix every drink we have in the hotel together and down it in one" Harry said with a cheeky look on his face, I thought it was gonna be worse then that, I gathered up all the drinks and mixed them together and downed it, actually wasn't as bad as I thought it tasted quiet nice if I'm honest

Niall p.o.v

"Niall truth or dare" Harry said with the most suspicious look on his face ever! I don't like where this going. Harry knows about my feelings for Kirstie whenever he catches me looking at her he winks which makes me blush. He's the only one that knows but I have a feeling everyone knows by the way they look at me whenever I talk to her.

"Dare" uh oh gonna regret this I can't tell ya that now.

"I dare you to say to Kirstie you want her to be your girlfriend"

Say what?! No way did he just say that. Why did I have to go and tell him my feelings if all people. The whole room was silent you could hear a pin drop, wtf do I say to that?!

"Mate I said dare not truth"

"What did you say?" Louis said with a smirk on his face, great now they all knew how I felt about her I. Luckily enough everyone heard what I said apart from Kirstie, thank god for that!

"Umm I gonna nip to the loo"

Normal p.o.v

Why is everyone staring at Niall I had kinda zoned out during his turn hmmm strange. My phone buzzed it was Niall:

"come in the kitchen I need t talk t u bout somethin...x"

I walked into the kitchen to find Niall with his back against the wall with his head in his hands.

"What's up niall?"

"Look I know I've only for a few days but remember what I said in the den??"

"Yeah how could I forget..." I said blushing

"I mean it every word, then when Harry gave me that dare to ask you to be my girlfriend"

"He did what?!"

"Yeah I knew you weren't paying attention to the game. Anyways I blushed looked at you saw you weren't really paying attention and said I asked for a dare not truth"

"Omg Niall your so funny!"

"No I'm being serious I want you to be my girlfriend"