The den

We turned the radio on opened the windows at singing at the tops of our voices. I was sat next to Niall and Harry. Throughout the journey I could feel Niall looking at me it got me thinking. We soon arrived at the boys hotel, we had to go round the back way so no one saw us I felt like a secret agent who was undercover.

"What do wanna grab to eat guys" Zayn shouted. "Anything as long as I can eat it" Niall replied with a laugh. "How about Nandos I love Nandos!" I replied, they seed to be impressed with my suggestion so that's what we did, we headed back to the car and off to Nandos.

Once we arrived the boys had to take a few photos from a couple of fans that were already there, they were so nice to them although the fans gave me and Lauren some funny looks being with the boys and all that. We headed over to our table I sat opposite Niall and next to Lauren, she sat next to Louis, she was having an amazing time talking to him about her YouTube channel and talking about El. Liam and Zayn kept laughing at everything she said strange thing is, is that she isn't a funny person but they were having fun so its all good.

I looked at my phone I had 2 messages 1 from Lauren the other from Niall. Yes Lauren is my bestmate but I read Niall's text first it read 'you look so nervous just chill and btw you need t stop blushing every time I smile at you x' I looked at him and he was already looking at me of course I went red and he laughed because he knew I'd seen the text. I scrolled to Lauren's text it said 'I need to tell you something important like now! Toilet time!!' We got up said told them we were going to the toilet and they just nodded and continued eating..typical boys.

Once in the bathroom Lauren hugged me..strange, I wonder what was wrong. "OMG OMG OMG!!!" "What the hell is wrong with you?!" "Isn't it obvious, he likes you" "who the hell are you talking about?!" "Niall stupid, he keeps looking at you and smiling, whenever you make eye contact he smiles, he hasn't made conversation with anyone apart from you, he likes you" was she right? "You really think so? What should I do?" "Text him saying you want to talk to him later" we realised we had left the boys for to long and hurried back to the table.

"Where have you been girlies??" Niall asked almost looking worried "Oh we got talking to some boys from school" "oh" I saw Niall's face drop "but we hardly them know them and they were with the girlfriends" suddenly I saw his face light up again..strange.

I quickly say down and text Niall. "Please stop looking at me I'm trying to eat and your very distracting Niall btw can I talk to u later xx" he replied "sorry it's just your smile is so cute and yeah sure is it something good?xx" I didn't reply I just looked at him and winked.

After we finished the boys invited us back to their hotel this was the best day ever! Niall invited me into his room so we could talk. I went to sit down on the bed I barley sat down as Niall shouted "wait stop!" "Let's make a den" so that's what we did. After we finished we crawled inside and started talking.

"Look Niall I know you hear girls say this all the time but I love you, your so funny, cute and amazing at singing but most of all I love who you are your personality is amazing! But I'm sure you hear that all the time..." I said looking away. As I turned my head I felt a warm hand touch the side if my face "Kirstie look your not like any other girl I've met, you like me for who I am, your so funny down to earth, you hardly wear make up and the way you take banter is brilliant I like you Kirstie but not as a fan" he kissed the side if my cheek and pulled me in for a hug. Did that just happen or was I only dreaming?? I slowly felt myself falling asleep on Niall's chest I felt soft lips delicately place a light kiss on my forehead and a husky irish accent whisper "goodnight darlin"