Chapter 2- The Phone Call

Julien's POV:

I woke up at 12 pm today since I had to work until 3 am last night. All night my dreams were filled with Jenna. Her gorgeous smile, her beautiful face, her contagious laugh. I couldn't wait to talk to her again but I didn't want to seem too eager. Besides, she's probably forgotten all about me by now...

Jenna's POV:

As I opened my eyes I realized I was smiling. The memories of last night flooded into my brain even though they only left a few moments ago. I hopped out of my bed and walked into my kitchen with my two puppies Marbles and Kermit following behind. I poured cereal into a bowl and sat down on my couch flicking on the tv. As I ate my cereal, I kept looking at my phone every 5 seconds to see if Julien had called. I know, I'm such a looser!! I just can't stop thinking about him and I want to hear his voice again. Maybe I should call him, he probably forgot to call me today... Uhhhh, that's stupid. I would just seem desperate!! I'll just watch tv to try to distract myself from thinking about him...

Julien's POV:

I had a napkin with Jenna's phone number on it in one hand and my phone in another. I couldn't wait any longer so I dialled the number and put my ear to the phone in anticipation.

"Hello?" When I heard her voice, my heart rate sped up.
"Hi! Is this uh Jenna?" I asked. You know, just to make sure.
"Yeah it is! And who is this?" She replied. Gosh, of course she didn't know who it was. STUPID JULIEN!!
"Oh, it's uh Julien. You know, from last night at the bar?" I asked hopefully.
"Yeah, I remember! So, what's up?" How was she not freaking out about this? I keep stuttering like a complete idiot!!
"Um I was wondering if you w-wanted to hang out today? With m-me?" Shoot, of course she knows it's with me!!
"Yeah sure!! I'd love to!! When and where?" She asked.
"How about my house at 2pm?" It was 1pm right now, that's enough time right?
"Sure!! Just text me your address." Right, I forgot about that!
"Will do. See ya at 2!! Really Julien, REALLY!!??
"Hahaha! Ok, see ya!" Uhhh, her laugh!!

Jenna's POV:

I was pacing around my apartment with my phone in my hand, waiting for Julien to call. Uh, I can't wait!! What will he say, what will I say? I'm freaking out!!!

Suddenly my phone rings and I jump. Don't act desperate, act cool. Deep breathes Jenna, deep breathes...

"Hello?" I asked.
"Hi! Is this uh Jenna?" Uhhh, his voice! It's so sexy!!
"Yeah it is! And who is this?" Uh, I'm freaking out!! I obviously know who it is but I need him to think I don't.
"Oh, it's uh Julien. You know, from last night at the bar?" He replied. Awww, he sounds so cute!!
"Yeah, I remember! So, what's up?" I hope I sound calm because my heart is racing!!
"Um I was wondering if you w-wanted to hang out today? With m-me?" Hehe, he stuttered. SO CUTE!!
"Yeah sure!! I'd love to!! When and where?" I asked. Eeekkk!! I'm sooo excited!!
"How about my house at 2pm?" I glanced at the time, an hour is just enough time to get ready.
"Sure!! Just text me your address." I replied.
"Will do. See ya at 2!!" Haha! He sounds like he's trying to be cool, but it's not working...
"Hahaha! Ok, see ya!" Oh. My. God. I am going to Julien's house in one hour, and I'm not ready!!

Julien's POV:

Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!! Jenna's coming over in one hour and my house is a mess!! Not to mention I'm not dressed!! Let's go Julien, LET'S GO!!

I ran into my bedroom and put on a nice looking shirt with jeans. Next, the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and quickly brushed my hair even though I had recently shaved my head. I looked at myself in the mirror. I think I looked ok, but this was the second impression!! I know, cologne!! I spritzed some on and ran downstairs to tidy the rest of my apartment.

Jenna's POV:

I rushed to my closet and picked out a cute outfit. I wanted to look beautiful, not slutty. Shirt, leggings, perfect. As I entered the bathroom I checked the time - 1:20pm. Oh my god!! Only 30 minutes until I have to leave my house!! I brushed my teeth, did my hair and put on some makeup. I also threw on some jewelry. Once I was finished, I looked at my phone and it was 1:52pm!!! Shoot! I was running late!

Right before I walked out the door, I kissed Kermit and Marbles goodbye. I had my handbag, keys and sunglasses. I smiled to myself thinking about seeing Julien again. I was so excited!! I pulled out of my driveway in my car and drove to Julien's house using the address he texted me. I can't believe I'm doing this... Here goes nothing!!

Julien's POV:

I was running around my apartment vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes, picking up food wrappers, and tons of other stuff to get my apartment in ship shape. I needed to impress Jenna and who knows? She could be a neat freak and as soon as she sees my messy apartment, she could turn the other direction. I looked at the time and it was 1:56pm. She's gonna be here any minute!! Ahhhh, I'm freaking out!!!!

I ran to the bathroom mirror just to make sure I looked presentable. Right as I was spraying some more cologne, I heard a knock at my door. This is it... She's here... There's no turning back now!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the second chapter! Thank you for 30+ reads!! I never thought I would get this many!! I am so sorry for not updating sooner but I have been busy recently. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

xoxo Kiki