Chapter 3

A/n: Hey guys, I just wanted to apologise for the lack of writing in this story. I've been super busy with school, and work over the past like year, but it's started to cool down so, yea I'm back.

BZZT!!! BZZT!!! "GOOD MORNING! DESTIN! It's 6:00 A.M, Your first day at your new school is today, I'll see you when I get back from London. I hope you have an amazing day, Love you" . My mum's recorded voice rang through out my room. I groggily get up from my bed and start my morning routine, and checklist; shower....Check, hair.....Check. As I walk out my door I run into Lynnmarie, our house keeper. "Good Morning Destin" Lynnmarie says in her usual cheery voice. "Good Morning Lynn" I replied. "Your sisters are in the kitchen eating breakfast, you better hurry up if you want any; you know how Anthea eats " Lynn said sweetly. "Thank you" I said before rushing down the stairs and into the kitchen to see the majority of the food gone. "ANTHEA! you were supposed to share....." Arabella said from the island. "sowwry I'm hungthy" Anthea said with her mouth full. "manners love, do not talk with food in your mouth" Lynn said as she walked back into the room. "sorry Lynn" Anthea said after swallowing her food. Lynn turned to me and said "Sorry love, but you do not have time for me to make more food, you're going to be late for school". "it's ok i'll just have an apple" i said grabbing the bright red fruit. "Lets go Desty" Anthea said as her and Arabella got up from their seats, and walked towards the door. I followed them out to their white Porsche convertible. I jumped into the back and off we went.

The ride to school was uneventful...that is until we pulled into the parking spot and I saw a group of boys suspiciously lurking around the car parked in the spot labeled "Reserved for Headmistress Whitmore" all of a sudden the bell rang. I wonder if we'll find out what that was all about later.

A/N: sorry guys for the short and crappy chapter..I'm still getting back into the groove of writing. Also the next few chapters will be unedited...so yea mistakes galore!