Visiting Reed

~Matt's POV~
After two hours of watching One Direction videos with Cody my sleep kicked in and I slept for the last 3 hours of the flight.

"Wake up Matt." Whispered Cody.

"Why? What's up?"

"We're about to land." Cody answered.

"Right." I said trying to keep my eyes open.

~

-Reed's POV-

"Reed!" Yelled Cody when he saw me.

"Hey! How's it been?" I asked

Matt and I didn't really know each other so I couldn't really say much to him.

"Good, Thanks for letting us stay at your place." Thanked Cody

"Yeah, no problem!" I said as we headed for the exit.

I hadn't had a weekend off for a while and I was originally going to spend it with Mal but Matt was apparently planning to meet up with his girlfriend. The first time I met Mal was amazing, we met each other at the Carter tour. I remember seeing her and thinking "this girl is beautiful!" However I couldn't really date since I would be on tour for a while, but somehow we ran into each other later and I didn't really care about tour. I wanted her to be mine, I wanted to call her my girl and I didn't want anyone else to have her.

"Alright, we're here" I said pulling into my driveway.

~

- Matt's POV-

"Nice place!" I said "I really appreciate you letting us stay here."

"Yeah, no problem!" Said Reed

I kind of felt bad for Cody, I would get to meet the girl of my dreams and he would be third wheeling.

"Right, well you guys get settled in and we'll leave for Austin as soon as the girls get here." Suggest Reed

"Sounds good!" I said following Reed into his house.

Just a few more hours and I would get to see my girl face or face.