Matt & Amy Have Sex

~Matt's POV~

We were headed to Olive Garden, Amy's favorite place to eat, and 5 minutes before arriving all of my feelings started kicking in. Was this girl even worth it? What if she was completely different in person? What if she eats weird? I was about to tell Reed to pull over when the car stopped, we had arrived.

"We're here!" Said Reed

"No turning back now!" Joked Cody "Just walk in those doors and the love of your life will be there"

Everyone except me laughed. I was regretting a lot of things at this moment and one of those things was forgetting to put on deodorant. "Let's go then!"

I walked in and there she was, she made everything better. Everything about her was perfect, her brown eyes, her black hair, her pink lips. She slowly turned around and as soon as she saw me she got up and started running at me.

~Amy's POV~

I was waiting for Matt by the entrance of Olive Garden, Taylor hadn't arrived yet so I was sitting there alone. I kept hearing the door open and I would quickly turn around expecting to see Matt, and everytime I turned around I just saw an old couple. So when I heard the door open once again I slowly turned around but this time instead of seeing a couple, I saw Matt. I quickly got up and started running at him, but as I was about to get to him and I fell and landed flat on my ass.