Chapter 4

I broke our stare. I don't even know his name... and I've told him I love him but I meant it.
"What's your name", I asked
"Valery my name is Flynn", he said with his eyes sparkling.
"How did you know my name, no one as ever said my name.", I told him feeling overwhelmed.
Someone has told me they love me. I can feel he does. And before no one know notices me.
"I just do", he said
"If I told you something about me would you listen", I asked
"Yeah of course, what?", said Flynn as he put his arm around me. We were still sitting on the swing.
" no one has ever seen me before. Everyone. They look at me confused, and one girl so sick just looking at me!",  I said. I burst out into tears. I had kept this bottled up for years. Flynn looked into my eyes. And stroked my back.
"It's ok", he said in a calming voice.
"It wasn't, people I mean it it's not like they didn't want to see me it's like they couldn't", I said crying again. "I think something is wrong with me", I held my head in my hands trying to cover up my crying. "Please don't think I'm crazy",
"I dont, I felt it too.", said Flynn "I know you did", I said cutting off his sentence. "How?", he asked puzzled. "I could hear..., When I woke up this morning I .... I killed my aunt!! I didn't mean to I don't even know if it was me but I wished she would die and she did", I said collapsing into his arm and crying into his chest. "And when I was walking to school I could hear everyone's thoughts together. And I could hear yours. It was real and that's why I ran away", I told him waiting for him to ran away.
"You must be very special", he said. "I don't know what's happened, or what will but I have to be with you, I want to do everything with you", he said. "But why am I not forgetting you, maybe it's love?", he said.  "Maybe so no know loves me,  my dad noticed me so maybe your right", I said. "The other people they just don't know you well enough.", he said then she kissed my forehead. "Why don't they see me then I could hear there thoughts it's not a joke no one else can notice me, but why?", I said almost crying again. "I don't know", he said. 

"What now", I asked him "let's leave from here. "If you can hear thoughts like that, and it hurts you let's goto the country, live on a farm! ", he said." He lifted me up onto his shoulders and off  we went. I smiled down at him. My new life looks to be perfect but not for long.....