||Chapter 1: Last day of being 15||

*beep beep beep beep

"Ah"

I jumped up from bed hitting my head on the wall at the end of the mattress.

"Ouch", I yelled holding my head.

I live in the laundry. Well the ex laundry since I came to live here after dad died. I have to curl up to fit in the mattress.

I smashed the alarm to stop the noise.

*beep beep beep beep

"Ah!", I said as I pulled the plug from the wall. Great!... Another day....
I stumbled out of my mattress and looked in my piece of glass that was so big it could hit my whole body in it.
Always see a sad girl staring back. I would just stare and stare. I get confused sometimes and I don't know why.

*bang bang

I jumped.
"Wake up... Please.... Go get breakfas...", said my aunt.
It's like she's scared of me.. Or maybe she is just insecure

I threw on my t-shirt and jeans ready for school. Today is Monday my last day of being 15. I'm so exited...
My house is messy and crowded with horrible furniture. I jump over a basket of clothes and a vacuum cleaner. Oh and did I mention I clean the whole house every day till my aunts friends come over and trash the place. It's like they do it on purpose.
I finally get to the fridge. My aunt labels everything I can eat and there is nothin in here for me today... Maybe she forget

I slam the fridge door, grab my bag and walk to school. The cold air hit me in the face. I turned left down a grey stone path towards my school. It was cold and wet today. Faces stared at me as I walked past. They always did that, since I could remember, everyone. . They look so confused and you stare for so long. I grab my big hat and put it on my head so it covers my face. They look confused because maybe I'm not meant to be there. Maybe I'm not.

School isn't any better than home. Along with the confused stares and weird faces looking at me I get bullied. I mean everyone even the nicest students find me weird. Some ignore. Some girl looked at me for so long she grew so confused she was sick everywhere. I feel like an alien or something.

I can see my school now. It's like one of those old schools that look like a castle! I stared up at it. Gee it was tall.

"Wo!", I yelled as my face hit the ground.

I heard laughter. The big gang of bullies stared down at me still laughing there heads off. The boy in corner looked at me. But not the way the others looked. He looked at me feeling sorry for me and something else like he liked me..... But one at a time they stopped laughing and looked around like nothing ever happened. They wondered off. The boy in the corner just stood there but he looked blank in the face. Yea it's like I'm not there.... I don't get why....

||||||Hey guys I hope you like this new story! I think I will update this on every Sunday at least probably more for a while coz its the holidays. And unwanted my other story on Thursday. And the other books are just at anytime really! ilusm!! Plz comment, vote and follow thx!