Good Bye, Queen of the End

You know those days where everything seems to be going fine, then something horrific and unexpected happens?

That day happened. And it ruined me.

It was a beautiful morning, and I was taking care of Ianita, while Sparklez went deep into his Specter Dimension and beyond. As I played with Ianita, playing 'Tea Party', she got a weird look on her face. I knew her vocab was very extensive, as she demonstrated by calling Waglington a 'Bad wivid, bad fmelly wivid', when he came to visit and became a nuisance, but what she said plunged me into worry and fear.

"Mommy not feeling good."

I grew concerned. I telepathically called Martha, who came over to address the situation. I told her what Ianita said, and Martha placed a hand on my shoulder. "Go and get Sparklez. Haul his butt to the end. Check on my mom." She said, keeping her voice calm. I felt shocked, then nodded, teleporting myself to Sparklez. "Sparklybutt!" He jumped and turned my way. "Yeah?" He asked, returning to his work. I ran over, and said, worry weaving into my tone, "Martha told me to get you to the end. I can't go through portals, as it messes with my health, but I can teleport myself there. When your ready, think to me the signal." He nodded, and we walked over to the portal. He dove into his specter dimension, and I concentrated, waiting. Then, he responded.

Go.

SSSHHHWIICKKK!!

I appeared next to him, and he was staring into the endless night sky in awe and wonder. I looked up, and felt a sudden chill. The figure before us was enormous, like a magnificently enormous statue of Obsidian. There were green and purple lines swirling about it's body. We flew up for a closer look. I nearly fell out of the sky, discovering who it was.

It was Lady Ianite.

Sparklez drifted closer, and as soon as he asked, "...M'Lady?" A cloud of smoke blurred our vision. I coughed, and dived down, screaming, "MY LADY!!" I landed into the ash, a wave of unpleasant feelings drowning me in raw emotion. It felt like a cold hook wrapped itself around my organs, and slowly twisted into an unappetizing pasta dish, and a shower of numbness washed away my happiness and every feeling in my body. I dug through the derbis, searching for a body that would prove this was a hoax. None appeared.

"Nononononononono...." I sobbed, tears cascading from my eyes, as I held the ash in my hands. A calm breeze blew them away, leaving my ashy hands. I clasped my hands over my mouth, and shook my head. The Queen of the End was no more. Sparklez landed next to me, and said, "I'm sorry, Zakida. She was a great leader. I miss her, too--"

I snapped, interrupting him. "NO JORDAN! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! She was more than a grand leader, to me. She was the one that had me as her guardian, her companion. She was with me when the rest of my family and citizens died from that damned pigman attack. She protected me until we jumped through the void. She was a mother to me more than anyone here. She was my guide, and a guardian as much as I was. Her love for me was strong, and never seized to dampen. Now, she is gone...She's gone, and I'm literally the last Enderchild, and... I'm so lost now..." I yelled at him, then collapsed into the ash, my sobs growing so intense, I began to vomit. He stayed with me, until I felt well enough to return to home.

Whatever that was.

Whereever that was.

Whenever that was.

{A/N: *Holds out tissues* Here, it was bad for me, as well. The original was deleted (THANKS WATTPAD) But I whipped this back out. So, in case you were wondering, we will be cruising into the beginning of the End of the world.

Hang in there, guys. Hang in there.}