Only the beginning

Emma's heart felt so filled with happiness and joy. Just being around Hook brought that out in her.
The moon shone bright, leaving highlights across the water. Emma stood watching it, it was so beautiful.
She then felt a hand on her waist and a hook on her shoulder "hello love" he said.
Emma turned to face him," hello..Killian" she smiled before kissing him softly. Killian placed a hand in her hair before he kissed her again, this time it was more passionate...their youngest danced together and the kiss for deeper and deeper every second.
But soon they had to break away for air, Emma wrapped her arms around Killians waist and put her head on his shoulder, he placed his hook on her hip and his hand on her butt.
They kissed again, again it was passionate. Killian lifted Emma up into his arms still kissing her as he took them to the bedroom.......
He pushed her against the wall as they deepened their kiss, growing more and hungry. They just couldn't get enough of each other!
They moved away every so often but never breaking the kiss, then Emma knocked him down on the bed which eventually stopped their make out. She lay on top of him holding his hand.
"Swan...I must say you just can't enough of me" he flirted. "Swan?" Asked Emma confused. Killian smiled getting lost into her emerald green eyes "swans are apart of the ocean, the once is my home and you are now at the ocean with me. Swans are also beautiful....your beautiful....so your my swan" he said in a such a loving way. Emma's heart was so warmed up by this she kissed him gently on the lips "Killian....." "Yes?" Emma didn't say anything back instead she kissed him so passionately.
Emma broke away from this kiss and starting to look at the skin which showed on Killian's chest. "You enjoying yourself darling?" He laughed, Emma laughed back but then she begun to unbutton his shirt. Killian placed his hand on hers stopping her "Emma....I don't think this is a good time" he said, his face dropping slightly. Emma starting pouting "aww captain" she said rubbing his leg, "no one will hear" Killian looked up at her and then sat up...."Emma you couldn't handle it" he smirked. Emma smiled back at him in a flirty way "perhaps your the one who couldn't handle it" she smirked. But soon he kissed like his life depended on it as he began to unbutton her shot laying her down on the bed. Once it was off she lay in her bra. Killian planted kisses along her neck, moving down every time....she moaned slightly and then slid his shirt off of him.
Soon the lay naked...passionately kissing each other..Killian broke away from the kiss biting his bottom lip looking down at his swan. She then looked down at his....thing....."Emma are you sure?" He asked, "more sure than I've ever been in my life" she said so low as if it were almost a whisper.
Killian then bright himself closer to her.....they made love.
An hour passed and they were both wrecked, he rolled over beside her wrapping an arm around her kissing her head. "Killian...that was amazing" she smiled. "Indeed it was" he said as he kissed her. Emma decided to admit something to Killian she had been hiding for a while now.. "Killian.....I.....love you" she said with tears in her eyes, "I love you too swan" he said planting a sit gentle kiss on her lips. After they broke away she lay her head on his shoulder, they two then fell asleep instantly.
Things were finally getting better for the couple...........or so they thought.