You're not my type!!!

Kurt POV
I seriously couldn't imagine this day getting ANY worse. I've already got slammed to the lockers six times today, got slushied three times and then got thrown into the dumpsters after lunch. I think I can still smell the pizza scent on my shirt....agh.

I am so tired of this korafskey guy, he's like the head of all bullies in my school. He bullies me for being different and in glee club......... And also for being gay (Although I swear I could see him check sam's ass the other day).

ANYways, I'm walking now to my last class for today hoping for it to go smoothly. I come in to the classroom and see this curled haired guy, sitting in MY sit, chewing on gum and looking down at the table checking his fingernails. I come up to him
"um, excuse me? You are sitting in MY spot." I say raising my eyebrows and folding my hands to my chest, waiting for a response. He looks up to me and I can't stop myself from taking a moment to admire his beautiful hazel eyes, he's vary hot. I quickly come back to reality before he notices.
"I don't think so" he says rudely and returns to what he was doing before. Now I'm pissed.
"I do, so either you move your butt off my chair or I'll ask the teacher to do it!" I say raising my voice
"Wow wow I'm sorry, did I hurt you're feelings?" He says sarcastically
"well guess what? I don't care." I just stare at him, trying to hold myself from exploding. After a few seconds he looks up again and and says
"god! you know what? because you have a pretty face I'll do you a favor" he fakes a smile and moves to the chair next to him. I go and sit in mine, shrugging at the comment. great, there is finally another gay guy at this school and he's an asshole. The teacher comes to class and starts the lesson. That other kid doesn't seem to pay attention at all, smart move considering he's new. NOT. Half the time through the lesson I notice him staring at me.
I try to ignore him but after a while I decide I've had enough
"what are you looking at?!" I shout/whisper. He chuckles
"you're just sooo sexy, I couldn't help myself" he smirks. I blush, angry. what does he even want from me?
"Well, it will help you to listen to the teacher since you're new here.......And.... it's also kinda creepy" I tell him with sass.
"ugh whatever I don't need to learn all this stupid shit" he mutters and I sigh and continue listening to the teacher. Then, I feel his legs touch mine under the table I look at him and he then looks at my pants
"you're pants, are really really tight and it's so sexy" My eyes widened and I roll my eyes ignoring him. The lesson ends and I quickly grab my things and go as fast as I can, escaping from that other guy which i don't know the name of just yet. Just when I thought I succeeded to run away I hear fast footsteps coming from behind I turn around to catch him staring at my butt, smiling . Great. "sooooo. tomorrow after school, my place?" I see him leaning on the wall checking me out. OK I'm tired of this I'll stop him.
"Alright listen to me, uuuugh......" Shit I don't know his name.
"Blaine, blaine Anderson" he smirks. "Listen to me, BLAINE, you're not my type! I don't date annoying horny stupid guys who will probably work at McDonald for the rest of their life!" I shout. He makes a face
"ouch! That hurt..." He smirks
"ok. playing hard to get, I can work with that." He adds. I give up.
"just, stay away from me" I groan and walk out of school, away from him.
*Author note* heyyy people! This is my new, FIRST published fanfic so plz believe me when I say it will get better and lOnger every chapter so stay with me plz! I know this is super short but this is what I have for the 'start' so hoped u enjoyed! Keep klaineing!