Where would I be without you?

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT PPL!!!!
154 READS!!! Thank you so much! I seriously didn't think you'd like it that much!<<<333

Let's just take a moment to process this fanart,
I mean.....FUCK
Aaaaand back to the story

Blaine POV
"Hold on I'm coming!"
I said to kurt as I grabbed my leather jacket and my keys.
I quickly ran down the stairs and went to the door.

"Blaine?" I heard my mom calling from the kitchen.

"What mom?!" I shouted back, waiting for the answer to come so I could go and help kurt.

"Your father and I are going out tonight! You can bring friends over , except that one that always makes dirty jokes and smokes INSIDE the house. but no getting out of the house; Grounded remember?"
'SHIT' I thought, after remembering.
Damn it! This is going to get me into a LOT of trouble....

"Yes mom!" I lied.
And I was out of the house.
It was pouring rain outside and I was freezing

"Kurt, are you still there?"
I asked as I ran to my motorcycle And remembered he was still on the line. a sleepy voice replied
"Yeah, but I'm bleeding and I'm kind of dizzy, blaine, please come here fast...!"

"No no kurt! Listen to me! You've got to stay awake at least until I get to you!" I protested as I jumped on my motorcycle and started it,

"I'll try blaine, but I can't last for too long...."
He was beginning to cry and it was like every cry added a crack to my heart

"Blaine it hurts. it really, really hurts....." Kurt's sad voice came through the phone

"I know, I know baby, but I'll be there in five minutes! Please stay with me!" I begged

"Ok, I need to hang up to start driving, ok kurt? Don't worry! It's gonna be alright!" I promised.

"Mmhm" he said.

I hung up and began driving as fast as I could. I don't even know why I care so much, I usually don't care about anyone, and I like it that way, but, there's something about kurt..... I... I don't know.... He is just different.

The ride to kurt was dark, cold and I was soaking wet. I was passing the speed limit the whole time, trying to get there as fast as I can. if kurt passes out, I wouldn't be able to find him!

I drove for a few minutes in the dark, until I spotted a street sign that said 'original song' and I immediately stopped the motorcycle, jumped out of it and began running down the street calling
KURT! KURT! WHERE ARE YOU?!" In panic, hoping I'm not too late.
Then I immediately stopped running and turned around when I started hearing little whimpers coming from far behind me. I ran with all of my strength to the ally the noises came from and found kurt sitting with his head on his knees and his arms hugging his legs, crying.

"Kurt kurt kurt! Are you okey?! Look at me please!" I said breathless, as I ran down to him, bending next to his shaking body.
Then he looked at me, his eyes were bloodshot, his jaw was colored in all kinds of purples and greens, his hair messy and blood was spilling from his mouth down his chin, there was blood all over him

"I want to get out of here, blaine, please" he cried.
After I looked at him in shock for a moment, not knowing what to say, I replied

"Y-yeah yeah umm I- I'll drive you home..."
He shook his head violently
"NO!" He shouted, but quickly regretted it

"I mean, no. I don't want my dad to worry, I can't let him see me like this... Maybe you can take me to the hospital but, I don't want my dad to know.....!"

"Are you sure kurt? He must be worried sick about you!" I said and he shook his head again

"No no please just take me to the hospital" he said with his last drop of strength as he broke into quiet cries again.

"Kurt I need you to get up..." I said

"I need help......" Kurt stated

I slowly and gently wrapped my arms around his arm and with my help we both stood up.

"Here you go!" I said as we slowly took one step together.

"Ahhh!! Blaine! I can't, I can't walk! I have a bruise on my leg...." Kurt suddenly shouted in pain. And I had an idea!

"Umm do you want me to pick you up kurt? Just to when we get to my bike..!" I asked nervously.
Kurt seemed nervous to for a second, but then he smiled,

"Yeah, that would be nice. thank you..." He smiled and I grabbed his legs in one hand, and his top back (AN is that how you say it?) in the other- bridle style.
I walked to the motorcycle and sat kurt on the back sit and then sitting myself at front.

"I need you to hold my waist kurt, so you wouldn't fall" i warned.
He slipped his arms around me and I felt warmer with his touch.
I began driving to the hospital.