I meant it

I waited for kurt for twenty minutes. Every minute felt like an hour as I waited for a doctor to come out and tell me kurt was ok. That he didn't brake any bone or hurt too much. Finally when the white door opened and a doctor came out of the room walking slowly towards me, I shot up nervously and sprinted to her.

"is he alright? Can I see him? Did he break anything? Please tell me he didn't break anything! Is he even conscious? OMG is he ok?"
The shocked doctor quickly relaxed after my sudden outburst.

"You have nothing to worry about dear, he's just fine you can go see him now" her calm expression calmed me down as well.

I gave her a thankful smile and walked to the other room. I opened the door and and stepped inside. Kurt was there sitting on a chair (omg I rimed) looking down. As soon as he noticed me he looked up to me. Before he even had the chance to open his mouth I asked

"Are you ok? What did the doctors say?"

"They said I can go home, I didn't break anything I only got some bad bruises and I'm limping, but I'm ok...." I felt like a stone was just removed from my heart. I breathed deeply and sighed in relief.

"God kurt I was so worried"
His face remained emotionless

"Why" he said. I was confused.

"What do you mean why?" I asked. A tear fell on his cheek

"Why do you even care? ... no one ever does......" another tear fell on the other cheek. His eyes were bloodshot. I felt pain in my chest as he said it.

"Kurt, y-you have your friends, your family, why would you think that?" I said. Holding back the tears

"They don't care! No one does! Everyone can see I'm suffering but no one gives a shit! I just say I fell down the stairs again or slipped and then I cover the bruises with makeup! You think they don't know?! Do you really think they all think I'm OKEY? Cuz I am NOT!" He screamed and began sobbing, putting his hands on his face.

"Kurt I'm so sorry....." I said, tears were streaming down my face.

"I'll care for you I will never let anything bad happen to you again" I said. and I meant it. I went and put my arms around his shaking body, hugging him. He dug his head in my chest and cried it all out. After a while he slowly stopped crying and fell asleep.

I looked at his face, his beautiful porcelain face. I may not know him vary well, and we may have just met two days ago, but I know kurt doesn't deserve this. no one does.

After a half an hour I decided kurt needs to get home so I reluctantly woke him up, he looked so peaceful. He woke up and washed his face, the tears. Then he began fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Kurt do you need a ride home?" I asked. Kurt looked at me and smiled. I like it when he smiles

"Yeah, I'm kind of scared to go alone, with all of what happened. Thank you." He sounded tiered

"No problem, the rain stopped so it's ok to go outside now" I chuckled. He looked back at the mirror, but then looked back at me.

"thank you for taking care of me, I don't know what I would do if you weren't there for me. And.....thank you for what you said earlier, it really did make me feel a lot better" he smiled. I was speechless for a few seconds, not knowing what to say. I never help people, especially people like kurt.

"No problem kurt, I'm happy to help" I finally said.

"Ok are you ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and we both left the hospital to the dark street and drove to his house.

I stopped the motorcycle and jumped out of it and then I went to help kurt get down too.

I escorted him to the front door then he opened the door and looked at me

"Thank you for everything you did today blaine. goodbye" he said, smiling. And just when he was about to close the door I said.

"Hey kurt! I meant what I said, about not letting anything happen to you you know......" He walked to me and he hugged me. I hugged back, it's feels nice when he hugs me...

"Thank you" he said again and I think I saw a tear in his eye before he turned around, walked into the house and closed the door behind him.