Eight

Mitch's POV

I felt my eyes opening very slowly as I soon became to feel my hands and legs again. Well, I don't know how long I've been in bed, but I didn't have the best dream either.

It was all in black and white and I was at Scott's house, but Scott wasn't home yet. I walked yo his kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of wine just because. Then I heard an opening in the door, and saw Alex covered in blood. He wasn't hurt or anything, he was just covered in blood. I asked him if he wanted to come inside, but then he said it was too late.

Too late for what? I don't even know. Most of my dreams don't really make sense to me. I think they're trying to tell me something, and then nothing happens.

"Mitch, Jesus Christ, You're awake!" I heard Scott say with excitement as I felt him chest against mine. Why was he hugging me, is not like I d.....

Oh.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Well, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me." He said squinting his eyes without looking up at me.

"Tell me Scott." I said putting my hand on top of his. "I didn't believe I had cancer when they first told me, now, I take literally anything. Plus, I know you wouldn't lie to me." I said smiling at him as he returned the smile.

"You've been asleep for ten days.." He said as my smile began to fade.

Ten days?!

"Sc-Scott... Never leave me.." I said holding his hand tighter. "I felt so alone Scott, I-I didn't really know what to do, I could've died and you wouldn't be there to say goodbye, and-" I said as I soon felt his lips against mine. I've kissed so many guys before I didn't really know what it felt like to kiss someone with so much love and passion until now. To me, kisses were all about desperation and lust, his had something to it though. Something that made me never want to leave his fucking mouth.

I wrapped my heads over his shoulders and pulled him by his neck closer to me as I deepened the kiss. He moved his hand down to my waist slowly making me shiver, and placed another one on my cheek. I couldn't tell you what I felt at that moment, it was unexplainable.

"Fuck Scott, where did all of this come from?" I asked throwing out a slight smirk. He giggled and kept kissing me without saying anything else. I took the tubes out of my face and jumped on top of him moaning at the touch of his hands moving down my back. I moved slowly on top of him kissing his neck making him moan back.

"What are we doing?"

"I don't know. But you're good at this."

"I'm just a fat virgin."

"Lier."

"I'm not lying. This is my first." He said as I covered my mouth with my hands gasping.

"Seriously? You look like you have. You're telling me you've never ever did this before, and that your first just happens to be a kid with cancer?!" I said as he nodded. I pulled back to the position I was in before feeling both guilty and desperate for more.

"I've been saving myself for some reason. I don't know, I guess I thought I didn't have a chance. Specially with you since you're so.."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Sexy.."

"Mm?"

"Nothing." He said getting up and opening the door to leave. I stood up and left with him. "What are you doing? Shouldn't you be inside? What if something happens to you?"

"I don't care." I whispered to his ear. "Take me with you."

"I'll call your parents if you don't behave." He joked.

"Punish me if I don't daddy."

"You'll regret everything."

"Give me something to regret."

"How about I give you a goodbye kiss, and you make yourself back in there." He said turning me around to face the room.

"Agh! You're no fun! I've been sleeping in that room for 10 days straight, and you're acting like you haven't missed me at all!"

"Mitch. That's not true. I've been with you, but you didn't see me this whole time. I've told you things, I've sang you songs, and I even got the pastor to pray for you while you were in bed."

He what?

"W-what sons did you sing?"

"I sang you "Paparazzi" "Bad romance" and "at last."'

"Aww, that's sweet. And what things did you say?"

"I said I love you, and that I won't stop fighting for you. That I wanted us to grow up together no matter what and that we would get married and have two kids named 'Mario SquarePants' and 'Tori Knowles.'" He said making me laugh.

"You're such a dumbass..." I said smirking and pecking his lips, "I love you too."

----

Scott couldn't be nicer to me today. He sang me all the songs he had sang me before while I was asleep, and his voice was A-mazing! I literally couldn't stop listening to him, is like his riffs are like a mind fuck or something.

"Sing it again." I said making him groan.

"But I did like 15 times already!"

"Fine. Then let me-"

"No, you know you can't! It can-"

"Damage my lugs, I know. Hey, can you do me a huge favor?"

"I'm listening.."

"After all of this...you know, when I die... Look after Shelley and Shawn for me. I love them like siblings." I said trying not to get emotional and took a deep breath.

"I will. And would you do me a favor and.." He said holding my hand, "Marry me?"

"What?"

"Will you?"

"S-Scott, I...you can't marry me, I'm 17!"

What?!

"But, I want to be with you."

"I'm about to die!" I said as I felt a tear come out of my eyes. Good, now I'm making the situation worse. What is wrong with me?

"Mitch, your body is fighting these tumors. You were supposed to. But you didn't, do you know what this means?" He said with hope in his eyes. "Mitch, theres a chance you might come out of this alive."

"Scott, that's good news!" I said hugging him with excitement. It was really weird, how and why was this happening to me? Why do I have Scott, why don't I die, and why is my life becoming... Good? I don't think I even deserve it. "Scott, if I ever make it alive, AND become 20, then I will most certainly marry you."

"Yay!"