Chapter 13

Mac and the guys started taking different cars to school. Most of them wanted to do other things, such as hang with friends after school so now they take three cars and a bike. Mac didn’t mind, she started to take her bike it being easier and faster than the cars. She was staying after school today to look up more about Black Luna knowing she doesn’t have to be home for a while, the three moved on to the next level of training which is to be taught by John.

She was excited, at the end of this week would be the full moon, where the next day she would tell Justin and Ethan about who she really was. They both agreed to stay yesterday, loving the pack. She wasn’t surprised, they fit in so well. She was a little nervous about how they would take it, they knew she is a bit strange and strong for a human but they never questioned if she was really just a human. She isn’t sure if she is ready to tell them about her being Black Luna, but they should at least know that she is a werewolf.

She was wandering to the library when she heard a ruckus to her side. It is a scrawny little boy, barely looks eighteen, but if he is going to this school he has to be at least twenty. His books have flown everywhere and the usual boys that bully her group were picking on this guy.

“Get up, omega. Can’t you fight?” One of the guys says. There are five guys on this little guy and Mac wasn’t happy about it.

“Come on, didn’t your brother teach you how to fight?” Another said.

“Please, leave me alone.” The little guy said. The group starts to laugh sending a kick into his stomach. He bawls up into a ball trying to catch his breath. “Help, Alpha, help.” He shouts, it isn’t pointed at Mac but it is the thing that starts her to run towards him.

“What you think your brother would save you, he made you omega for a reason. He thinks this is what you deserve and we are making his wishes come true.” The leader of the group says, sending another kick towards the guy. Mac telekinetically moves the guy just enough that it just seemed like the guy missed.

“Oh you are granting wishes now, I wish for you to leave.” Mac says standing between the little guy and the group.

“Why do you keep coming and stopping the fun?” The guy says. It is true, Mac almost always seems to stop them from killing a kid every day.

“If this is your version of fun I would try again.” Mac says. “Leave before I make you.” Mac hasn’t actually been in a fight with them, but just her presence gives off a scary feel.

“You know what, I don’t think so.” The guy says, sending a punch towards Mac. She ducks, sending a kick to his stomach.

“So you want to finally do this.” Mac says, she isn’t surprised. Every time she stops them from hurting somebody they want to displace their anger somewhere, this time it happened to be Mac.

“Why do you even care he isn’t part of your pack.” One says, while another tries to tackle her, she moves to the side leaving her foot out tripping the guy. He runs into the locker face first, blooding dripping down his broken nose.

“No he isn’t, but it isn’t fair that there are five assholes against just him.” Mac says avoiding another punch.

“He is our omega, we can do whatever we want to him.” Another guy says, getting angry that Mac keeps avoiding his hits. Mac thinks back, what did she learn about omegas? Lowest of the group, meaning the punching bag of the pack. She thought it was stupid and barbaric for a pack to have this, but she isn’t surprised Gage’s pack does.

“He won’t be your omega for long.” Mac says. “Plus I’m pretty sure you guys attacking me means you’re breaking all types of pack rules. Making you soon to be rogues. I may be wrong but isn’t that worse than being an omega.” There are only two left standing at the end of this, the others being tripped or shoved into the locker while she was talking.