Chapter Twenty.

(Beca's POV)

I lay on Chloe's bed, her arms wrapped around my body, her head on my chest, and her breathing slow and rhythmic as my fingers ran through her hair. Kimmy-Jin was being paid by my father to tell him if I didn't make it home at night, or if Chloe ever came over, but lucky for me, Kimmy-Jin hates my dad because he's a racist asshole, so she takes the money and lies. I have spent the past three nights with Chloe, and every morning I have to leave at 5:30 in the morning in order to make it home in time for Jesse to show up at 7. 
I get a total of three hours of sleep or less a night. 
I was exhausted in more than one sense and I could do nothing about it, unless I either stopped sneaking off to see Chloe, or got kicked out of Barden by my dad. Neither of which I would let happen.

"I have to go, Chlo. It's nearly 6 AM. I need to make it back to my dorm." I whispered.

Chloe held me tighter "No. You're mine, and Jesse can go fuck himself." I smirked. "This is so unfair, he gets to do all of the stuff I should be doing. I should have taken advantage of that when we were dating." The red head whimpered as she slowly let go of my tiny body. We sat up in bed and I took a deep breath, just looking into her bright eyes. I gave her a quick kiss then slid off of the bed, and out of the room. 

I quietly tip-toed down the stairs, and I was so close to the door when  I heard someone whisper my name. "Beca?" I turned around to see Fat Amy sitting in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal. "What are you doing here?"

"I... Uhm... Oh, fuck it, I was with Chloe." I knew there was no point in hiding it. It's not like Amy was going to care. "I've been sneaking over here the past few nights, hooking up with Chloe, then leaving early in the morning before Jesse gets to my dorm to have breakfast with me."

"Beca Effin Mitchell, bad-ass extraordinaire!" Amy laughed, raising her spoon to praise me. I took a bow and laughed. "Alright, well get out of here short stack!" I gave her a smile and left the house, rushing back to my dorm. 

I was in the perfect clothing to pass off as an early morning jogger, even though I personally believed running was a crime against myself. I tried my best not to run into things as I ran, and eventually made it back to the dorm. "About time. You have should have been here ten minutes ago, you're lucky you made it before Jesse the Jack-ass shows up to take you to breakfast." Kimmy-Jin rolled her eyes. 

"Thanks Kimmy-Jin." I huffed as I tried to catch my breath. I shut the door and not thirty seconds later Jesse knocked on the door. I opened the door and there he was, a big smile on his face. "Hey, I woke up late, I need to get dressed and stuff." Jesse just nodded and plopped himself on my bed, not even getting my hint for him to wait in the hall. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then went into the dorm area. Kimmy-Jin left the room and I went to the closet to grab some clothes. I figured Jesse was bound to see me in underwear at some point and stripped down, not bothering to look at his reaction. I pulled a flannel and some jeans out of the closet and threw them on the bed next to Jesse. I bent over, searching for my brown combat boots, and I felt a smack on my ass, followed by a hand squeezing my butt-cheek, causing me to stand straight up. "Jesse!" I shoved him lightly, and realized that could be taken as a flirtatious move. I rolled my eyes and groaned to try and say that i didn't approve but he just chuckled.

"Hey, you bent over and your ass was right in my face, I had to touch it." Jesse smirked and pulled me into him, making me very aware of how undressed I was. He pressed his lips to mine and moved his hands down to grab at my butt. I pushed away and he just looked at me confused.

"We have to get going, another time." I lied. In reality I just didn't want him touching me the way Chloe does. I found my boots and got dressed as quick as possible. I went into the bathroom and brushed out my hair, did my makeup, then I grabbed my bag, and Jesse and I were finally out the door. "Usual place?" I asked.