MORE KIDDIES!

Thanks Emily052613 for the prompt!
(Sorry if the name is wrong..)
Prompt-you should get jay getting jealous of nath and Tom finds finds out and when jay was sleeping Tom puts jay in baby stuff-
Ok sooo here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jays pov*
7:30-
I wake up and pull my feet across the bed. Boy am I hungry. I walk down the stairs to see everyone all cooing at nath. grr.. This is really getting anoying. He always gets all the Attention in this house. I walk up to siva who was cuddling nath. "Soo! What we got to eat!" I say to try to sound happy. "Hmm. Oh! Hey we went to Nandos for breakfast sooo go eat something from the cabinet." Siva said. What! THEY WENT TO NANDOS AND DID NOT EVEN WAKE ME UP!!?!?? UGGGGGGGG. I stomp over to the Cabinet to find a empty boy of fruity pebbles. " fuck..." I mutter.guess no breakfast for me. At least I got the big game to look forward to! I walk in with Nathan sleeping in toms arms. I grab the remote but then I here " hey!! Stop Nathan's ummm err listening to that!" Out of maxes mouth. " HES FUCKING A SLEEP!!" I say.. Um no scream.... Oh crap... "
Jay!!! You could have woke him up!! Go to your room for the rest of the day!!" Siva wisper yells "GHAAAA" i scream and run up the stairs. I slam and lock the door so no one can get in. I grab my Journal and start wrighting~
Dear diar- I mean Book..
Today was the worst day of my life!!! First I am starved! Next I miss the big game! And.. I wish I could be a baby to!.
Thanks book. ~Jay
I put the book on my night stand and look at the clock.
8:00. Wow you life can really go by when you hate it.. Well might as well go to sleep.i take a fast shower and put on my jam jams. I hop into my bed.

Toms pov**
I go to check on jay becase he was acting like a total brat. I go to turn the door knob but..it's locked.. Oh no.. This means he is really upset.
I go grab the key from the bath room and unlock his door. I see a sleeping jay in his bed. Why did he go to bed soo early? Beats me.. I see a little book on his night stand. I walk over and grab it. What I found.. Broke my heart. I ran down the stairs.and told the boy. Siva whent to go get the stuff to transform jays room,clothes,and things to a baby little place (nursary) he comes home in a hour. We grab jay softy so he does not wake up. We put him on the couch and began our work.

Finished~~

Well we are finally done and jay wakes up and goes to his room and stares in awe. " hey baby boy!" We all say in unison
"Love you Tom" he says
"Love you to baby" I say and kiss his head.

Hey guys!! Sooo how was it!! Thank for reading!! And....GIVE ME SOME PROMPTS!!
Love ya :>
~ payton