In the hospital

I woke up at 6:57 am. Mom was crying and I didn't see Maycie. I felt like crap I mean the room was blurry. I felt a sharp pain in my arm so I look over . I really couldn't see . Or stand to turn my head. Then my new mom looked over and saw me.  She ran over still I couldn't talk or see really. I saw 3 figures other than the one by my bed I was guessing it was mrs.Johnson. Mom  she wasn't married she was divorced.  Then she started talking well yelling. SWEETY YOUR IN THE HOSPITAL. The nurse said " mam you don't have you yell she's just knocked out and will be for 2 more hours".  I tried to mumble ma-ayci-e-e. Mrs.Johnson said" sweetie don't worry she's at her dads. She will be there for the next month.  I know my eyes grew huge mm-ont-h-h I stuttered. Yes you will be here for a month you will stay here for recovery now go to sleep sweetie. Then I slipped of into a long deep sleep.about a week later I had finally regained strength. I could talk, sit up, and move my arms and legs. But know it was time to get serous. Mom asked the big question " why Jane why would you do this ". At this point I thought she was giving me back to the adoption center. I was all ready crying Facebook I yelled. "FACEBOOK " mrs.Johnson screamed.