Recovery

It took me almost 2 weeks to be able to talk about what happened that cold brisk October night. Now I'm at home but I have to keep all the doors cracked and l have to go see a therapist every week. She makes me wright down 2 things I'm grateful for. As I'm sitting on my bed I have number one 1. I'm glad that Maycie finally got to come home. As I'm writing down the number two mom yells. "Jane come into the living room". I really didn't fell like it but I did as I walked down stairs I see to large men and in my mind i was like go run upstairs but I sat down on the couch. I see Ohio state police dep. on there badge. One was a large  slim man with blonde hair and small square glasses. The other a tiny brown haired newbie about in his 20's. The blonde said hi Jane in officer Clark and this is officer John. We're here to talk about why you um did this to yourself. I look up trying to fight the tears. I yell Chad some guy named Chad brown on Facebook. Mrs.Johnson" mr.clark said. "Please call me molly". "Ok Molly did you or do you know a Chad brown?" " no " I could here the worry the fear the anger in her voice. "Jane do you" mr.John said. "Yes ugh he was a cute guy I added on Facebook ". By know I've done lost it. " and why or what caused him to do this to you?. Mom said in her worried voice. " he t-t-old m-e-ë the w-world is b-b-eeter off with o-out me" I screamed. Do u have any idea who would have done this Jane because Chad is fake. " no No no why b-but the onl-y-y perso-n tha-t-t would be mad a-t me is Linz-z". Why would she ? Mom said. " I made cheer she didn't I waved bye at her she ran away screaming . " it was her Jane we are going over there to see if she admits ok Jane " mr.clark said. "Will she go to jail"? Mom said. No but she could be fined 100,00 dollars." Oh great another reason for her to hate me". I wasn't crying but was still sniffing.