Chapter 28

I can't think of a photo to put here so I choose my FAV SONG!!

Rocky's POV

I wake up and see that I am next to the most beautiful creature in the world. Ellie-Mae McDaid. I smile and kiss her head. She slowly opens her eyes and stares at me before smiling. "Hey, have you taken your polls yet?" I ask her in concern. She looks down and shakes her head 'no'. I give her kiss and get up. I go to her bag and grab her medication. I get her first pill and give it to her. "Need any water?" She shakes her head again and swallows the pill really fast. Most photo get rid of the taste.

I remember when I was four and I broke my leg. I had to take some pain killers and they tasted like shit. Mum was nice enough to feed them to me in a yogurt by grinding them down into little segments and mixing them into the food. I couldn't taste them after that.

After I gave her both I the medication she started to cool down. "Wanna go lay upstairs?" I ask as I pick her up bridal style. She nods and I Tae her to her room and lay her down on the bed. "Go out for a sec whilst I get change" she says and I go out side.

Moment later she opens the door and is in her Pj's. She is wearing some zebra printed shorts that are pink instead of black. A white vest top and one of those things that you use to keep warm. I don't know what they are called. I can't help but stare. "Rocky?" She says worriedly. I can't take it no more.

Ellie's POV

As soon as I open the door Ricky starts staring. "Rocky?" I ask him as I take a step closer. All of a sudden he grabs me by the waist and starts to kiss me roughly. I reply back with the same lust and pation that he's putting into the kiss. He shuts the door with his foot and pushes me against the door. I jump a bit when my back touches the door. "Rocky.." I moan as he begins to kiss my neck. He find my sweet spot and I moan really loud. He smirks and kisses the place just under my lips making me shiver. "What are you....?" I begin but he shushes me. "Don't speak. Jump" I do so and wrap my legs around his waist. He places his hands on my bum so I don't slid down. He moves over to the bed and places me down in it softly. "Ready?" He asks. I nod and he starts to kiss me again. He he starts to rub my back and waist like he's trying to tease me. "Mm" is all I can get out as he slowly breaks the kiss and takes his top of. I look down and see his 6 pack that is sexily toned. I blush and he starts to kiss me again.

We kiss for around 1 more minute until he breaks the kiss and take my top and pants if leaving me in my knickers and my bra. He starts to kiss my belly and slowly make my way towards my lower area. "Rocky...." I say as he moves back up to my lips. He smile at me and unclips my bra. He takes it if and.............