Chapter 3

Pic: Ben(blonde) and Blake ^^^

>>>Kale<<<

The little nymph was going to kill us all. I was driving him home, Jay in the passenger seat, distracted by the radio. My center of attention, though it should definitely be the road, were his damn lips and he was taunting me! Whenever he caught my eye in the rear view mirror he'd pull his bottom lip into his mouth, his blush contradicting the seductive aura he was going for but adding deliciously to his utter cuteness. This was the first time since I've been driving him and Jay to and from school for the past three years that his head wasn't tucked in a book of some sort and, honestly, I loved this side of him. He was the perfect distraction for me until Jay finally realized he had everything he could need in me and not Hunter.

When we finally got to their house, I looked to Jay expectantly, silently questioning whether he was staying here or coming home with me. When he stayed in place, I nodded, watching Dustin get out of the car clumsily, almost hitting his head on my roof as he tried to carry all his things. I chuckled, receiving a cute little glare. When he finally closed the back door, I went to back out of their driveway but found a thick AP Anatomy textbook in my backseat - which definitely was not mine. I grinned, putting my car back into park to grab the book.

"Dustin!" I called, chasing after the kid as he fumbled to get his keys in the lock. He turned at the sound of his name, blushing again when he saw his textbook in my hand.

"Sorry." He murmured, embarrassed. He tried to duck his head but I grabbed his chin with a smirk, bringing his head up so he'd meet my intense stare.

"God, I'd be kissing you by now if your brother wasn't watching." I breathed, and his eyes widened, a hopeful grin stretching across his face.

"Do it anyways." He practically begged and I knew it was more than just wanting me to kiss him that pushed him to say that. He wanted Jay to see me kiss him. These two brothers really did have serious issues - much deeper than simply disliking each other. They were constantly trying to prove something to the other. It was unhealthy and I was an asshole for taking advantage of it but for some reason I couldn't pull out now.

I shook my head at him and his grin dropped. He nodded back in understanding, grabbing his textbook from my hands. I craved to fix the frown that intruded on his cute face. "I'm sorry, babe."

His head snapped up at the name and my eyes widened. Shit!

"Maybe tomorrow then?" He asked, smirking - the nickname seeming to be a sudden confidence boost for him.

"Same place? Same time?" He was tempting me by biting that damn lip after bringing up what happened during second period. I couldn't freaking say no to that cute face.

"Yeah-" His grin dropped when my car horn sounded, a glaring Jay trying to figure out what was taking me so long. "I'll see you tomorrow." I winked before trekking my way back to my car, ignoring Jay's curiously frustrated glare.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I outright moaned, long and loud. The little nymph giggled at the sound, running his nose along the side of my neck, where he just sucked the life out of me, until his lips brushed against the shell of my ear. "You're gonna make me fail eleventh grade math." he groaned. He missed math class everyday this whole week to meet me here and I loved the fact that I was corrupting him.

I smirked, leaning back in his lap until we were nose to nose, his heavy breathing brushing hot against my abused lips. He was shy and timid yet somehow the top in this affair. It was hot. I held all the power, yet it only felt right with me being the one in his lap with his hands groping my ass. I was in control, and he willingly submitted, but I didn't want to take him. I pictured him taking me. I was controlling from the bottom and that's exactly how I wanted it.