Getting caught!

After a few weeks, the pictures of you, Mia and the members got uploaded on the net and SNS. TS president, Kim Taesung, called all eight of you to his office.

"Sajangnim, we are here." Youngjae said as all of you went in. "Yah! What are all of you doing?!" Taesung shouted once he saw all of you. "What do you mean?" Himchan asked, curious. "I mean this." Taesung replied while showing all of you the pictures. "Th-this, i can explain." You and Mia stuttered. "What is it?" Taesung asked, curious. "We went out to Myeondong and the fans caught us." You replied and Mia continued, "We just went out as friends and colleauges. Nothing is going on between us." "Then, how do you explain this?" Taesung asked as he showed them the pictures of Himchan holding your hand while Zelo holding Mia's. "Th-this, we can explain as well." You replied. "Explain then." Taesung said. "Sajangnim, the fans is chasing us so we ran away. We grabbed onto Mia's and Tera's hands is because we are afraid that we might lose her in the crowd." Himchan and Youngjae explained. "Yah, i'm keeping my hands off this case. Geunyoon, you take care of this matter." Taesung said and walked away.

After Taesung walked away, Geunyoon stepped in. "Vice -president, we really didn't do anything." Mia and the members said in a pleading tone. "Araseo, that's why sajangnim said he doesn't want to care and push it to me. I'm going to push back all your comeback dates and whatnot so just stay away from the public in the meantime." Geunyoon said while looking at the eight of you. "Thanks, vice-president." All of you said and he left. "Luckily, both sajangnim and vice-president believe us." Daehyun said as he sigh a relief. "Umm... We should go back now." Mia said and all of you walked back. "Yah noona, what is wrong with her? She sound depressed." Zelo asked you as he looked at you. "Nan mollayo." You replied as you looked back at Zelo. "Oppas, i'll be staying here to do some music, go ahead first." You said as you looked at them and they nodded their head.

Once all of you reached the dorm, Mia went straight to her room while the members stayed in the living room. "Hyungs, what's wrong with Mia noona?" Jongup and Zelo asked the members. "We should ask her later." Yongguk replied and the two of them nodded their head.

After an hour, Mia still haven't come out from her room. The members looked at each other and nodded. They went to her room and knocked on her door. "What is it?" Mia asked as she opened her door. "What's wrong?" Daehyun asked, curious. "Nothing, nothing's wrong." Mia replied while looking at them. "Really?" Himchan asked and Mia nodded. "If you say so." Youngjae said and when they are walking, Mia sighed and went back into the room.