Going back to Singapore

After a few months, the rumours and scandals are forgotten, Mia's cyber-bullying has stopped and B.A.P is doing their last braodcast for their new song 'Stop It'.

The next day, when the members woke up in their own dorm, they washed up and went to the entertainment. When they are walking, they walked past you and Mia. "Yah, where are the two of you going?" Yongguk and Himchan asked, curious as they looked at you and Mia. "We are going back to Singapore for a few days." Mia replied and walked off with you to find Geunyoon. "Yah, since yesterday is our last broadcast, we will come with you." Youngjae said and both you and Mia gave them a confused look. "Wae noona? We can't come along?" Zelo asked, curious and worried. "Ani, what if the rumours and scandals start again?" Mia asked, as she looked down. "That won't happen again, we promise." Yongguk said and all of you went to find Geunyoon.

When all of you reached Geunyoon's office, he looked at all of you. "What do you want?" Geunyoon asked, curious. "Geunyoon ssi, we would like to go to SIngapore for this week." You said as you looked at him. "Again?" Geunyoon said as he sighed and continued, "From when to when and who's going?" "From this saturday to next saturday and the eight of us." You answered. "Araseo, we'll try to book the tickets and please don't create another rumour or scandal when you are there." Geunyoon said and all of you bowed and walked away. 

After a few days, it's thursday and Geunyoon called the eight of you to go to his office. After a few minutes, all of you reached his office. "You want to see us?" You asked, worried. "Here's the tickets and please don't create any trouble." Geunyoon said as he passed the tickets to all of you. All of you thanked him while bowing and left.

After packing finished, all of you waited for saturday to come. Once saturday arrived, all eight of you went to the airport and boarded the plane to SIngapore.