A miracle

After a while, the doctor came so Mia and the members went out. After a few minutes, the doctor came out. "How is she?" Himchan and Mia asked, worried. "She's fine, there's no problem with her so you can bring her back after two days." The doctor replied and continued, "It's a miracle that she's fine." After the doctor said finished, he left.

"Yah, better take good care of your girlfriend now." Yongguk said and went into your room to see you with Mia. "I will." Himchan replied while going in as well. Once he went in, he saw you lying on the bed. "How are you feeling?" Himchan asked as he walked nearer to you. "Oppa, i'm fine." You replied and continued, "Mianhae, i keep making all of you worry." "Aniya, it's alright. Just glad that you are alright." Himchan said while smiling warmly and you smiled back.

After a few hours of talking, you are feeling sleepy. You fall asleep while they are talking and when Himchan wanted to talk to you, he noticed you are asleep. He asked everyone to quiet down while going towards you. He pulled the blanket for you, kissed your forehead and went out with the others.

After two days, they came back and saw you standing up, "Yah, what are you doing?" Himchan asked as he looked at you, shocked. "Oppa, i'm just going to pack my things. Wae?" You asked as you looked back at him. "You are sick so leave your packing to us." Himchan said as you pushed you back to your bed to sit. "Aniya, i can do it." You said but Himchan refused.

After a while, they packed finished and went to the carpark. When you went there, you saw Manager Kang there. "Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted as you looked at him. "Annyeonghaseyo." Manager Kang greeted back and drove you and Mia to your dorm.

Once you reached your dorm, you went straight to bed while Mia unpacked your things. After a few hours, you woke up and saw Mia cooking. After the two of you are done eating, she washed up the dishes and the both of you went to sleep.

After a few weeks, B.A.P are finally on a break. A few days later, Himchan went to your dorm to look for you. "Oppa?! What are you doing here?" You asked, shocked. "Tera, i missed you alot." Himchan said as he ran to hug you and you hugged him back. After a few moments, he broke the hug and looked at you. "Oh yeah, where's Mia?" Himchan asked, curious. "Mollayo, wae?" You replied while looking at him. "Because Zelo said he can't contact Mia all day." Himchan replied. "Maybe she's just busy." You replied and Himchan nodded while smiling.

After a few minutes, Himchan looked at you. "Oppa, what is it?" You asked as you looked at him. "I've been wondering.. Are you sure you love me back?" Himchan asked and continued, "You didn't say yes while you are only half-concious, right?" "Oppa, what's wrong? I love you and i replied yes when i'm fully concious so don't worry." You answered and smiled at him. "Araseoyo, i love you too." Himchan said and gave you a peck on your cheek and you just blushed.

"Oppa, do you think we met by fate? Or by coincidence?" You asked as you looked at him. "What do you mean?" Himchan asked back as he looked at you. "I keep bumping into you and the members during your three days in Singapore. We met by.. Coincidence, right?" You replied. "Aniyo.. We met by fate because there's no such thing as coincidence as things happens for a reason and we met each other for a reason." Himchan replied as he looked at you warmly. "Oppa, what do you mean?" You asked, confused. "We met because we are meant to be a pair that can't be without each other and it's fate that i met you." Himchan explained as he gave you a warm and gentle smile. "Araseo oppa, i can't be without you as well because, without you.. My life will be incomplete." You said as you looked at him and he hugged you. "My life will be incomplete without you as well." Himchan whispered into your ears and you blushed while breaking the hug.

After a few hours of talking and laughing, he finally went back to his dorm and waved goodbye to you. "See you again." Himchan said as he kissed your cheek and you hugged him.