The gift

*6 months later *

Jasmin POV :

The last couple of months have been really good. I'm still close with Aidan and I've become closer with Holly and Chloe.We talked every day with out fail which was great as I'd always have someone to turn too.Aidan and holly were still going out.He got her this necklace the other day which had "I love you Holly Love Aidan" engraved on the back. How sweet is that. We were in Holly's Back Garden when he gave it to her.We'd spent the afternoon shopping.Holly lived to shop.She had so many shoes i lost count but not quite as much as Aidan.He has more than all the girls put together. Afterwards,we bought some nandos and went to Holly's to eat it.I was taking pictures when Aidan took it from his pocket and put it around her neck."Aidan what are you doing ?" Said holly touching his arm as he did it up."look"He smiled."Omg Aidan " she lent forwards and hugged him."I love it" She kissed him for ages until Chloe said "urm you alright guys ?". I think she was just missing Richard.He'd been away for 2 months filming for a new programme he was a part of. She was happy for him but missed him a lot.I'd taken pictures of the whole thing and Holly had realised.Instead of being annoyed like some people get when I take pictures she ran up to me and asked to look."Beg child beg " I stared at her until she started going "Please please please please Jasmin Please" wow she really want to see them.She couldn't wait for me to send them to her.I really don't like people playing with my camera but I gave it to her anyway."aww" her and Aidan said in unison.

Chloe's POV:

I've got to admit what Aidan did for holly the other day was so sweet.I didn't mean to interrupt it but it just made me think about Richard the way they were kissing each other like nothing else matter to them but the other. I felt like that with Richard.I haven't seen him in months. Do you know what it's like never to see or speak to the one you love the most ? Well yes I have to spoken to him but over Skype where it's really not the same. It's always bad sound and picture and the first five minutes is always spent yelling at my computer because we can't hear each other.He's to far away to call he's in America with Cel.There filming basically the sequel to All over the place USA. It's just weird going from talking to someone everyday to barley speaking but still wanting too. It must be hard for Kat as well,not in the same way as she's single still but her and cel are really close friends and Hannah isn't very good at Hanging out with Kat. The truth is I think Hannah's a bit jealous that Kat's spending a lot of time with Cel and her. Shes used to it just being her and cel ,even though its been ages since Kat started hanging out with them.I had Sakina to talk to. She's just as close to Richard as me so she understands what I'm going through.We would always be talking and try to see each other as much as possible.I'd even come close with Jasmin since Richard had left.We'd spoken before but never really hanged out but once we did we quickly became friends. Vicky would have the same problem as Kieran has been filming for the second series of dani's castle which is a tv show he stars in.However, it's filmed in Ireland so she's gone to visit a couple times at the weekends as her uncle works in Ireland from time to time. He came back the other day and was greeted by Vicky screaming as she ran and pulled him in for a hug.He held her in his arms for ages like one of those soppy romantic films.