2 is better than one

Ana has been dating Justin for six months now. They're really happy together... but Ana has an intendancy 
to flirt with other guys. Especially when Justin isn't around.
-
A few days ago, Ana started talking to this guy online. His name is Evan Peters. She thinks he's extremely hot... but she also feels bad for not being fully committed to Justin.
-
( flashback )
This morning, when Ana woke up she realized something. Evan had sent her a d*ck pic in the middle of the night, and it shows that she opened the message. But she didn't. She never even saw the picture until she woke up.
"Justin." She thought as her stomach dropped. What if he checked my phone?
--
{7:25 PM}
Ana looked at the clock and saw that Justin would be home from work any minute. She went all day thinking about how the message could have possibly been opened. She was so nervous.
- her cellphone went off, it was Justin
"Hello?" She said.
"Hey babe. I'm almost home. Are you cooking anything special for dinner?" He asked.
"I was just thinking about ordering pizza tonight... I mean it's Friday. Is that okay with you?" Ana asked.
"Oh yeah that's fine. I was just asking because I was gonna let my friend from work come over and have dinner with us... Is that okay with you?" asked Justin.
"Yeah. Which ones that? Like what's his name?" She asked.
"Evan."
"Wait... his names Evan?" She asked nervously.
"Yeah. Evan Peters. Why, do you know him?" He asked.
"No. I was just wondering." She said as her stomach dropped. How could this happening?
"... Why didn't you just tell me?" Justin asked.
"... Tell you what?" She said feeling sick.
"That you were sexting him. I mean seriously? A guy from my work." He said with less anger than she expected.
"What are you talking about?" She said, trying to act clueless.
"You know what I'm talking about. The d*ck pic. Yeah I saw it this morning... - "
"I'm so sorry Justin." She said interrupting him.
"... But don't worry, I'm not mad." He finished. Ana was confused.
"Wait.. What?" She said.
"Yeah, I'm not mad... I actually think it's kinda hot." He said.
"You think me talking to another guy.. Is hot?" She asked with confusion.
"Okay. You know how I've always had that fantasy of having a threesome?" He asked.
"... Yeah, I guess." She said, wondering where this was going.
"Well, me and Evan have talked about it... And we both wanna f*ck you." He said with a chuckle.
Ana was at a loss of words. Two incredibly hot guys wanna have sex with her. Why not take the opportunity? -
"Really?" She said.
"Yeah... We're gonna do it tonight."
"Well okay." Ana said in shock. She never imagined that this would happen.
"Okay babe. Well, we're getting close to the house. Hold off on ordering that pizza... We're probably not gonna have enough time to eat." He said in a sexy voice. Ana chuckled.
"Okay baby." - she ended the call -
-
As Justin and Evan pulled up in the driveway, Ana watched through the window. Her hand started to shake because she was a little nervous.
-
They opened the door.
"Just let me put my jacket up real quick." Justin said heading for the bedroom. Evan smiled at Ana.
"Sooo, I bet you didn't expect this." He said.
"Nope. Not really." She said with a chuckle.
"Justin asked me about it today... But you're so beautiful so how could I refuse?" Evan said walking towards her. Ana felt awkward with the fact that Justin was letting this happen.
Evan took his black shirt off, he had some sexy abs. He went in for a kiss.
"Woah, woah. Don't start without daddy." Justin said coming up from behind. Evan backed up.
"Are you really okay with this?" Ana asked.
"Yeah. It's gonna be fun." He said looking over at Evan.
-
They all three stood in the living room. Both of the boys took their pants off. She had seen Justin's c*ck many times, so she was curious to see Evan's.
As Evan took his socks off, you could see the imprint of his massive d*ck.
"Are you ready baby?" Justin asked.
"Yeah." She chuckled.
"Now it's time to take your clothes off." He said nodding his head.
Ana took everything off, while Evan and Justin watched. She stood there bare naked. Evan's boxers lifted as his hard c*ck rose. They were both pleased with sight of Ana's sexy body. Evan grabbed a pillow off of the couch, and plopped it down in front of his big feet.
"Come over here." He said.
"What?" Ana asked walking towards him. He took his boxers off and tossed them on the floor.
"Get on your knees." He commanded. Ana slowly went down to the floor. The only thing in front of her was the head of his c*ck.
"Make me feel good." Evan said looking down at her. Ana couldn't resist, so she slowly lick the shaft of his d*ck.
"Yeah. You get some of that c*ck." He said. Then, Ana put a few inches in her mouth, and started sucking. Evan tilted his head back and closed his eyes. The sound of her slurping around his head made Justin so h*rny. Then Evan took his big hand and grabbed ahold of Ana's hair. She was doing so good.
"That's right, baby." He said.
Justin didn't want to just stand there and watch, so he decided to join the fun. He kneeled down beside Ana, and licked his three middle fingers. Then he reached in between her legs, and rubbed her p*ssy. She gave out a moan because she knew it was Justin. Although, it was very muffled with Evan's c*ck in her mouth.
"Get on the couch." Justin demanded her. He was getting a little jealous because Ana was really enjoying Evan.
-
She sat on the couch, and Justin walked towards her. He was still in his boxers, but you could see that his long c*ck was ready. Evan sat down beside her. Justin was ready to impress him.
"We're gonna need more room, so you're gonna have to stand up." Justin told him. Ana slid Justin's boxers down, and immediately started to suck on his balls.
Evan stood up and watched.
Then she went for his c*ck and shoved it into her mouth. A smile went across Justin's face.
"Daddy's gonna make you feel real good." He said petting her hair.
Evan sat down on the living room table, and started stroking his c*ck with precum.
"Lay down on the couch." Justin said. Ana laid down on the couch and rested her head on the cushion. Justin hovered over her, and placed his c*ck right on her p*ssy... then he slowly slid it in. He pumped in and out looking into her eyes.
"Faster!" She already commanded. Then he picked up the speed. You could even hear his hot balls smack against her.
Evan jerked off at the sight of Ana's b**bs bouncing up and down, as Justin filled her with his c*ck.
"You like that baby?!" Justin shouted.
Evan's toes started to curl. He knew that it was coming so he stood up. Justin's c*ck was so wet. Evan stood over Ana, waiting to cum. Then, suddenly he let out a deep moan. He blew his load right on Ana's face.
-
Justin f**ked Ana for a few more minutes, and then he finally came. Both of boys smiled because they knew that she had finally got what she wanted.