Hot Housemate

Audrey's brother, Dylan invited his friend Justin to hangout at their house for a few days. Justin's parents were out of town, and he had nothing better to do. She heard a lot about him but never really met him in person. When their parents said that Justin could come over, Audrey was furious. They never let her friends come over, but they let Dylan's. That's because they favor him more. Audrey and Dylan are both 18, and have just recently graduated high school. One reason why their parents favor Dylan more, is because he already knows what his plans are. He wants to go to college and play football, in hopes of making it to the big leagues. Audrey doesn't really know what she wants to do yet.
-
Both Justin and Dylan play football. That's how they met - on the team. But now since high school is over, they can no longer play until college.
-
Audrey thought that she would be annoyed by Justin... but she actually kinda likes him. He's staying for a week, and he's only been there for three days. She kinda doesn't want him to leave, to be honest. He's just so... perfect.
-
{DAY 3 - MIDNIGHT}
Audrey got up and went downstairs. She tried to be quiet because Justin was staying in the spare room down there. She had to use the bathroom. Justin's door was right next to bathroom door, so she tried to be even more quiet.
-
After she finished washing her hands, she heard a noise. She turned the sink off, and dried her hands. Then she heard it again. She turned the bathroom light off and slowly walked out into hallway. It sounded like someone was moaning. It was deep and raspy. She stood still until she heard it again. It was coming from Justin's room. His door was a little cracked, so she went to take a peek. When she put her eye up to the crack, she saw the hottest thing on earth. The light from the TV brightened the room. Justin was stroking his cock and moaning. Audrey's jaw dropped at the sight.
"Ahh." He moaned with his eyes closed. When he opened them back up, Audrey was standing at the end of the bed. He quickly pulled the covers up over his body.
"What are you doing??" He asked.
"The question is... What are you doing?" She said with a grin.
"God, I'm so embarrassed. Can we please just forget that any of this happened?" asked Justin.
"It'll be our little secret. I have question though..." She said.
"What?"
"Could you maybe teach me how to, you know... Have sex. I'm eighteen, and I'm still a virgin." She said as the words slipped out of her mouth.
"You are?" He asked with shock.
"Yeah. Why?"
"I don't know. You just seem like the type of girl that all the guys would be after." He said with a chuckle.
"Really? You think so?" She asked with a blush.
"Well who do you think I was jacking off to?" He said with a grin.
"Can I try?" She asked.
".. Try what?"
"You know, jerk you off." She said with a smile.
"Close the door." He commanded.
-
Audrey got up on the bed, and sat in between Justin's legs. He was sleeping naked tonight.
"So what do I do?" She asked.
"Well hold on... I got some lube in my bag." He said getting up. When he bent over to get into the bag, Audrey could see his balls dangling. It was so hot. He pulled a small bottle of lube out of his Adidas backpack. Then, he got back up on the bed. He put both of his long legs on the sides of Audrey. She sat up on her knees.
"Okay now what?" She asked looking at his sexy-nappy hair.
"You take this, and pour a bunch into the palm of your hand." He said handing her the bottle of lube. She popped the cap open, and squeezed some out. It felt cold.
"Isn't this cold?" She asked.
"It's supposed to be for sensation. The faster you go, the warmer it gets." He said leaning his head back onto the pillow.
"Oh... Okay." She said handing the bottle back to Justin. He sat it on the table beside the bed.
"Okay. Now you're all set." He said placing his hands behind his head.
"I've never done this before... so don't laugh at me." She said with a chuckle.
"You can do it babygirl." He said with a smile. Audrey smiled back. No ones ever called her 'babygirl' before.
She placed her hand on his dick and started to moisturize it.
"Am I doing good so far?" She asked.
"Yeah. Just get it covered in lube, and then you can start stroking." He said biting his lip. Then he closed his eyes.
Audrey slowly started to stroke his hard cock.
"That's it. Nice and slow." He said blowing his breath. Audrey was getting the hang of it.
"Hey.. Do you promise not to tell your brother about this?" He said looking into her eyes.
"... I promise."
-
She stroked him all the way until he climaxed. That was the highlight of Audrey's week.