chapter 24 lonliness

Kallen cell room

Waking up in a strange room Kallen saw a plian room with nothing but a bed and small room that could be the bathroom in the corner. As she got up she felt something on her ankle and saw it was some type of tracker, 'what the heck happen and why do I feel the sense of déjà u about this.'
As she looked around she notice that their was no windows or what seem to be no doors which freaked her a bit but thought of making her own door the door open. A guy came in and she noticed him right away, "seems your up now Kallen." Mikage said as he close the door.
"Oh it's you again I have to say that was pretty smart of you to trick me like that."
"You seem as you don't care about it. Why?"
"Oh I guess you don't know what going to happen very soon do you. Oh if their children and women I guess they can have the same faith as the white knights here as well."
"What are you talking about? There's no way the families here are going to die on us."
"Let's say I have ordered all my akuma to take down the last HQ for the white knights and exterminate every person here as well. Only survivors are those who are prisoners are still alive. The only people who can stop this me and Haiji and don't think I will stop them after all you broke the contract with me."
"Your twist just like the water girl and flame boy know as your brother!" He said as he walk storming out of the room.
'Should have figured out that Kikyo and Kai were here as well. I hope someone hurry up and save us. It's so lonely being here even after that big talk I'm still scared.' Kallen thought as she closed her eye ahe saw Allen and Kanda. "Allen...Kanda please save me."

Kikyo cell room

"When I get my hands on that guy I'll make sure he has the worst heart attack ever. He will pay for what he has done to me knocking me out when I was away from the water." Kikyo said as she walked in her cell room it was just like Kallen's room. As she try to keep herself calm but failed when she thought of Lavi and how might be waiting for her to come back to him. Just then the door open and saw the same guy walk in. "Well it's nice to see that your awake now like you friend with with long red hair and she was very hard to catch after three months of hiding and all. Tell can you really find out anything about the past with just reading the water." The man said she refused to answer his questions not after what he did.
As he said that she thought of who they were talking about, 'these basterds they have Kallen as well that mean that they might have Kai as well.' She thought as she refuse to speak out of anger.
"stubborn like the rest them maybe it's because you have someone dear to you tell me am I wrong or right."
"Like I'll tell you anything about me and my life. I rather die then let the people I care about to be in danger you baboon."
"Baboon that's a new one to me but either way you have no choice you belong to us I hope you had no plans for your future." He left the room and she was all alone again. As soon as their were no one there near the door she broke down. 'Lavi I need you... please save me love.' She thought as she cry herself.

Kai cell room

Kai was throwing flames of the walls unfortunately they made the whole room fire proof even the bed and sheets as he looked for a way out the door open. Unfortunately the open it to only to cool him down with water before the guy came with his flames gone. "Well aren't you feisty then the two girls we just captured recently. Seem that you being angry trigger this but that also makes you dangerous as well."
"If you think your going to get away from this you won't my family will find out and when they do your going to wish you were burn by me."
"Hehe really even if your twin sister Kallen and your cousin Kikyo are here as well."
When he said that he got angry again knowing that his last remaining blood family are in the same situation like him. As he was about to fire up they dropped water on him again keep him cool down as much as possible.
"It seems that you need some more time for yourself to think through things before we even ask you anything. Try to enjoy this room because your going to be here for a very long time. Along with the other remaining Fallen ones that are still alive here." And just like that he left him there all soaked and wet from him cooling down from his anger.
"These basterds are going to pay if they harm my sister and Kikyo. I hope someone will notice us gone and are coming to save us." He said as he sat there think of what might happen to them now that they were prisoner for the white knights.