Help from a friend

"Come on Toshiro. We are almost there" My voice begins failing me. It has been 3 days since the fight and Toshiro still hasn't woken up yet. Now I'm starting to worry, no one that I have called will help us because they believe that we betrayed them. I can feel my strength begin to fail me with each step I take. Some people in the passing villages offered us a place to stay but I refused them because I want to get Toshiro help before he losses too much blood. 

My phone starts bleeping and I pull it out and see who's calling. Rukia? I answer the phone
"Hello??" I whisper. There is silence for a moment then a shout enters my ear
"KINA! ARE YOU OKAY?? WHERE ARE YOU AND TOSHIRO!" Ichigo shouts. I begin shaking as we stop walking so I can figure out where we are.
"I just passed the 4th district of Rukongai." I gasp.
"Alright now stay right there we are coming to get you both" Ichigo tells me. I hang up the phone and sit Toshiro against the nearest tree. I kneel down to him and kiss his forehead.
"We are going to be okay Toshiro" I sob. I hear a portal open behind us and I stand up and quickly turn. I see Ichigo running towards us. The last I see is the ground rushing up to meet my face.

I wake up in a bedroom, there is a white blanket covering me. I look around and I see my bloodstained Kimono sitting on the desk beside the bed.
"Tosh...Toshiro" I groan. I look at my shoulder and see it's wrapped in bandages. Ichigo walks into the room and I hide myself under the blankets.
"I wonder where Kina is." He laughs as he pulls the blanket off of my face. I sit up but Ichigo tries to push me back down.
"Where's Toshiro?!" I gasp. The door opens and I see the snow haired captain walk into the room. My heart stops and I jump over to him.
"Oh thank god your alive" I whimper. Toshiro hugs me and I tighten the grip.
"Ichigo told me what you did for me. No one has ever gone to such lengths to protect their captain before" Toshiro sighs. I can hold it in any longer so I kiss him.
"It's because I love you captain" I smile.