Training

Kina's Pov

"Come on Toshi give me your best shot!" I playfully call out.
"It's Toshiro" He yells back. I pull out Odessa and drag her in a circle before lifting her up with both of my hands. Toshiro holds up Hyourinmaru and mockingly taunts me.
"Oh its on. Eternal Light" I laugh. The snow stops and a heavenly light shines down on me. I twirl and the flames burst out of the light. Toshiro dodges them with ease.
"Okay my turn. Reign over the Frosted Heavens. Hyourinmaru!" Toshiro shouts. Ice sparks shoot at me and I burn them all away with a single slash of my blade. 

I can feel the heat inside me rising as I continue to burn the ice shards.
"I've never seen anyone below my rank be able to fully defend themselves from my attacks" Toshiro tells me once our training finishes. I put Odessa back into her sheath and sit on the hot grass that is surrounded by snow.
"I've just been watching you train Toshiro" I smile. Toshiro jumps on me and we kiss.
"I think I can unravel your secrets so I can beat you next time" He whispers in my ear. I feel my whole body tingle with those words.
"You will try but fail" I smirk. He moves closer to me and lays his head on my chest.
"Oh I won't fail. I know what you want from me and once you get it you will melt into my grasp." He laughs. I turn away and begin blushing.
"Wait... RANGIKU GET OUT HERE!!!" I scream. Rangiku steps out from behind a now frozen solid tree.
"Oh you two are going to do it!!! Don't mind me, I'm just leaving!" She giggles before running off.
"We can talk later" I tell Toshiro before running after Rangiku.

(Okay guys Now I REALLY NEED YOU TO VOTE. SHOULD I WRITE A LEMON OR SHOULD I LEAVE IT!! PLEASE TELL ME)