Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was a lovely sunny early afternoon on a Saturday in England. And the teenagers had arrived at their college separately before going on the trip their school had assigned them to go on. The students were told they deserved a week away in Mystic Valley and they didn't need any phones or any devices which uses Internet or signal because in Mystic Valley they won't get any. Some of the teenagers jumped to this and just wanted to get away from college without really thinking about the idea. Some others were put off by the idea. The college also told them that they would give them a beautiful, large brand new mobile home to drive their in. That really put one of the students off from going. However the students that wanted to go pushed him into it.

" Jake hey how are you?" Michael called as he ran over to Jake. " I'm fine thanks, I guess today is the day". " look I know you are not that comfortable with going on this trip but I don't think you have any to lose, I understand that it is weird we are getting brand new mobile home but come on its a week away from college" Michael explained. " yeah that's really weird, plus the head teacher said we deserve a trip away for our hard work, I know I work hard in my catering lessons but, come on Adam over their he does not work that hard, I mean he's like an athlete all he does is football and rugby but he smokes and does weed that's what really worried me". " look Jake once we get on the road you will forget all about, and I will too I understand its a little odd but nothing can happen to us". " at least you will get to be with Adam a bit more I know he's your crush" Jake said and smiled. " shut up". " look at his short black hair, his perfect green eyes, pale skin, big manly muscly body, those huge arms and legs images what's under his clothes right now" Jake said whilst smiling. " shut up Jake, your gay to" Michael pointed out. " yeah but I don't have a crush on Adam I mean yes he's good looking but he's not for me". " yeah... Well... Shhh". " he most likely is straight but you better find out before teddy does" Jake said looking at teddy in the distance who had just started talking to Adam. " that gay whore I hate him so much". " so do I, he is the reason theirs so much hate for gays, he dresses gay, acts it beyond belief, he thinks he can get every boy under the sun the sleep with him no matter their sexuality" Jake ranted. " tell me about it, I could bitch about him all day, from his bad brown haircut from Joey Essex, which also needs to be cut differently and styled better, I hate those brown eyes of his and way he stands makes me want to punch him".

" HEY BOYS!" Paige screamed from behind. The boys turned around to see their good friend Paige, she was curvy, had long brown hair that almost came down to her bum, dark down eyes. Paige was a lovely girl and bubbly, she could be a bit dramatic at times and it could annoy some people but in general we was a lovely girl. " hey my honey how are you on this fine day?" she asked giving them both a hug and kiss on the cheek. " we are just fine Paige ready for the trip as soon as the mobile home is here we are leaving" Michael told her. " of course it's going to be amazing".

The next pair to arrive was Yasmin and Taylor. Yasmin had long curly hair, brown eyes and and curvy figure. Yasmin was a bit of a sporty girl, a leader and liked to be in control a lot but most of all she was intelligent. Taylor was a lovely curly who also had brown curly hair and brown eyes but she had very pale skin but it suited her and she still looked pretty. She was a polite, very friendly girl with good manners. " this holiday is going to be amazing, we can all bond better with each other" Yasmin said excitedly whilst pulling her suitcase. " yeah it will be good, oh look theirs Jake, Michael and Paige" Taylor said pointing to the three teenagers. " ah yes your right, bless Jake is actually going I thought this would be to lower class for him, he is the biggest snob in the world". " aww bless he is lovely to his friends just mean to thought that are not" Taylor told her. " he does have nice things lovely clothes and.... Oh my god he has two large suitcases" Yasmin said in shock. " it's Jake, one suitcase probably has a thousand hair products, he does have lovely hair in his defence, it's lovely shaven at the sides and back and long and swiped over to the right on top, it's shiny and brownish and blondish" Taylor explained. " plus he is really skinny which is annoying because he eats nothing but junk food". " I don't know how he does it, Michael is lovely to so funny and joyful, plus he's friendly and I think he is a good influence on Jake" Taylor explained. " yeah but Jake doesn't really listen lets face it he's it all that bright, Michael burns in the sun right because he has black hair and pale skin?" Yasmin asked. " just like me I burn to it sucks!".