Chapter 11

-----------------THE NEXT DAY-------------------

I woke up, still in Zayn's arms.

"Zayn? Are you awake?" I asked, not moving from his grip.

"Yeah," he replied a short while after.

"Did Harry tell you what happened last night?"

"Yes, he did."

"Do you think Harry hates me?"

"No, Allison, no one could ever hate you."

"Zayn, why are you so nice to me?"

He didn't answer me though. Instead, he tilted my chin and kissed my forehead.

We lay there, not moving when I remembered that I had quit my job. How was I supposed to pay my rent?

"Oh crud!" I shot straight up.

"What's wrong?" Zayn questioned, sitting up next to me.

"Last night, before I left, I quit my job, how am I supposed to pay for rent now? I can always get a new job, but what am I supposed to do until then? I don't know how long it will take to get another job."

"The boys and I wouldn't mind you staying with us until you get a new job," Zayn offered.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't I be like a bu-"

"No, no. You won't be a burden at all. You can move in today."

"Are you sure you're sure?"

"Positive. Now get dressed so we can go," Zayn said and got up and his toned chest really stood out.

I really couldn't help but stare as I hadn't noticed how sexy he looked the previous night. Unfortunately, Zayn caught me staring and smirked at me then winked.

-----------------------LATER THAT DAY-------------------------

We had jut finished packing my bags in the guest room at the boys' house. Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis and I were sitting in the living room chatting. Harry then walked in and the room grew silent. 

"Allison, can I talk to you?" he asked softly, signalling for everyone else to give us some privacy.

I didn't want to be alone with Harry though. I realise that he was drunk the other night, but I wasn't taking any chances. Before Zayn walked out of the room, I held him back.

"Please stay," I whispered in his ear.

"Ok. I won't let him hurt you again," he replied.

I closed the door and walked back over to Harry with Zayn following right behind me. Harry looked at Zayn for a while then sighed. Harry took a step forward and I took a step back. It happened again and I clutched Zayn's arm.

"Allison, I'm really sorry. I was really drunk that night. I didn't mean to hurt you," Harry finally said.

I loosened my grip on Zayn a bit, but remained silent.

"Allison, I didn't mean anything that I said. My life wouldn't be the same without you."

"What did you mean then, Harry? That I don't deserve Zayn or Louis? And they don't deserve me?" I asked, stepping away from Zayn.

"I-err-Allison...I..Can we just start over?" the words finally came out of his mouth.

"Ok."

"Hi there! I'm Harry," he pushed out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Allison," I replied and shook his hand.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. Maybe this was a good thing. Harry and I starting over.