Smackdown 5.7.15 // Chap. 74

Seth's POV: (did you guys see this coming? LOL short POV BTW)

I know that it was rude to kiss Skye when she was engaged to my "enemy". I just couldn't help myself. I mean look at her. She's so freaking stunning. Any guy would kiss her if they had guts like I do.

I actually truly like her as much as Dean does if not, even more.

I will keep bumping into her on purpose just to annoy her and Dean.

Should I find another chick to go after? No I shouldn't. It's okay. Skye will be mine. Yeah I should like a creep but she is mine. I'll rethink about finding another girl.

Speaking of Skye, I see her and Dean coming this way. I'll make her a little visit.

Skye's POV:

Dean and I were taking a walk to catering because knowing Dean, he's always hungry.

As we were walking, I felt a presence that has been disturbing me lately.

" Oh hey Skye. You miss me?" Seth asked me.

Is he an idiot? Yes. He defiantly is an idiot. Dean was literally right next to me. I already told him to back off. Can he not get that through his thick skull? I guess freaking not.

" No, I did not miss your sellout ass. I already told you to back off. So back the fuck off." I told him as Dean tightened his grip on my hand.

" I told you my offer will always be on the table. You just need to take my offer. Everyone, including you, knows that I'm the real man here. I'm the champ for a reason baby. By the way, you sound really hot when you cuss at me." Seth purred at me.

I looked up at Dean and he was glaring at Seth.

" I already declined your so called offer. You are not a real man. Go after a single girl not one that's taken. We all know who is the real man here. I have a real man in Dean Ambrose as I've told you before. You won't be champ for long. Thanks for the info. Now if you excuse us. Move aside you big oaf." I stated as I pushed Seth aside and pulled Dean past him.

" You know you want some of this." Seth shouted as I continued pulling Dean.

" You handled that well Dean." I commented.

" I guess. You had it under control. I have to admit, it was pretty hot what you did there. You turned me on." Dean purred putting his arm around my shoulder.

" Yeah. Whatever babe." I replied as I rolled my eyes.

" Hi Dean. You look hot." Renee commented as she walked by.

" Dean. What was that? Is she hitting on you?" I asked him calmly.

" I don't know. Last thing I heard was that she had a boyfriend." Dean replied shrugging his shoulders.

" Don't go near her. I'll do the same with Rollins." I told him as he nodded.

Once we got to catering, we both grabbed a Pepsi and sat down at our regular corner table.

Dean sat next to me instead of in front of me this time.

I took my phone out and started to take some selfies with Dean.

" Smile." I told him as he obeyed. Man is he whipped.

I took a few and then put my phone away.

" Hey, aren't you hungry?" I asked Dean.

" Oh yeah. I'll be back." Dean replied as he got up.

" Get me some food too loser." I told him as he nodded.

About five minutes later, he came back with two plates of enchiladas and cheese sticks.

" Damn. I'm gonna get fat." I exclaimed, taking my plate from him.

" You're really skinny so don't worry." Dean assured me as he sat down next to me.

We ate our food really quickly and walked back to our locker room.

Once we got back inside, I started to get ready.

Dean jumped on the couch and started to watch Total Divas.

" I thought you didn't like Total Divas?" I asked him as I searched for my attire.

" I don't. Its just really entertaining." Dean replied.

I laughed and continued searching.

I found a green Sheamus "Fella" cut crop too and a pair of black wash booty shorts.

I put that on, along with a pair of green thigh high socks. I then put on a pair of black doc martens.

I took out my hair straightener and quickly straightened my hair.

I put that away and put on some light makeup.

I put on my "DA" logo beanie and my black cropped leather jacket.

I placed myself next to Dean as he took out the match card for tonight's Smackdown.

Match Card for Smackdown //

1) Jerry Lawler interviews King Barrett. Dolph Ziggler interrupts.

2) Dolph Ziggler and Neville vs King Barrett and Sheamus. Dolph Ziggler and Neville win by pinfall.

3) Luke Harper vs Fandango. Luke Harper wins by pinfall.

4) Lana and Rusev segment.

5) The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, and Big E) vs Ryback, Cesaro, and Tyson Kidd. The New Day win by rollup.

6) Naomi vs Emma. Naomi wins by pinfall.

7) The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto and Sin Cara) vs Los Matadores (Diego and Fernando; w/ El Torito). The Lucha Dragons win by rollup.

8) Contract Signing for the fatal four way match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship between Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Randy Orton at Payback.

End of Smackdown //

" Finally. I get to tear the weasel apart at Payback." Dean said as he smirked.

" Try your best to wait until then." I assured him.

He nodded.

" I'm going to go find Roman to come up with a game plan alright babe?" He told me as he gave me a peck on the head.

" Have fun." I said as he left.

I decided to take a nap because I had no appearances tonight.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for this being a really short chapter. It was sort of like a filler. I'll try to update as soon as possible.

ps summer has been really boring. school starts on the second week of september so i pray that i can do something fun for once.

bye guise.

- edited -🌲