Raw Reunion // Chap. 44

Skye's POV //

I was backstage in Dean's and my locker room with Roman, Nikki, Brie, and of course Dean.

I had on a black crop top and a black skater skirt with bright red doc martens. My hair was loosely curled and I had on light makeup.

We were currently looking at the match card for tonight's Raw Reunion.

Match Card for Raw Reunion //

1) Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman, The Authority, and John Cena segment.

2) Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt. Bray Wyatt wins by pinfall.

3) Triple H, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, X-Pac, Damien Sandow, and The Miz segment.

4) Legends Panel with Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and Shawn Michaels hosted by Byron Saxton. Big Show will appear to give Ric Flair a Knockout Punch. Roman Reigns comes out and throws Big Show out of the ring. Roman Reigns then comes to the aid of Ric Flair.

5) Renee Young interviews John Cena.

6) Bad News Barrett vs Dean Ambrose. Dean Ambrose wins by pinfall.

7) The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston; w/ Xavier Woods) vs Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (w/ Adam Rose and Natalya). The New Day win by roll-up.

8) nWo (Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and X-Pac), APA (JBL, and Ron Simmons), The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor), and The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) segment.

9) Triple H and Stephanie McMahon segment.

10) Natalya and Paige vs Alicia Fox and Summer Rae. Jenni will be at commentary. Natalya and Paige win by pinfall.

11) Rusev (w/ Lana) vs R-Truth. Rusev wins by submission.

12) Seth Rollins (w/ J&J security) and Brock Lesnar segment.

13) Jey Uso (w/ Jimmy Uso) vs The Miz (w/ Damien Mizdow). Jey Uso wins by pinfall.

14) Big Show, Seth Rollins, and Kane (w/ J&J security and The Authority) vs John Cena. If John Cena wins, he earns back the jobs of Dolph Ziggler, Ryback and Erick Rowan. John Cena wins by roll-up after Sting provides a distraction. Following this match, Brock Lesnar attacks Seth Rollins. Brock Lesnar then delivers two F-5's to Big Show and Kane.

End of Raw Reunion //

On the brightside, I didn't have another singles match against Natalya again. I needed to prepare for my tag match against Paige and Nattie with Nikki. I decided on her being my partner and Brie at ringside. Brie didn't want to be in the ring tonight so Nikki volunteered in her place.

" Yay. Dolph's coming back." I shouted excitedly.

Dean rolled his eyes. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek so he would stop being jealous.

" Raw is going to be and I quote AWESOME." Roman said.

" All the legends returning for Raw." Brie said.

" Imagine all the selfies Skye." Nikki laughed.

" Oh yeah. At least my phones 100%." I replied thankfully.

" Okay so only I have a match?" Dean questioned as I nodded.

As the time went by, it was time for me to do some commentating.

I was already out there with JBL, Michael and Booker T.

" We have a special guest here with us tonight, none other than the divas champion, Jenni." Michael introduced.

" What up studs." I said.

" Thank you for joining us as we get set for divas tag team action." Michael said.

" I'm liking John in a t-shirt. I see those muscles." I said complimenting JBL.

" Summer Rae and Alicia set to take on Paige and Natalya. We now know that there's this big match up this Sunday at the Royal Rumble Event on the WWE network, it's gonna be Paige and Natalya teaming together tonight, teaming together on Sunday against Jenni and Nikki Bella." Michael said.

" Yup that's right." I replied as I nodded.

" So Jenni, how do you think your match at the Royal Rumble is going to go?" Michael asked.

" Jeez Michael, stop bombarding our lovely guest with your stupid questions." JBL scolded Michael as Booker laughed.

" It's alright John. I'll answer this question. I think it's going to run smoothly. I feel that Nikki and I could win this match. We make one heck of a team." I answered.

" Also Jenni, do you know what's up with Tyson Kidd wearing your shirts and hats. Plus catching you that one time." Michael asked as JBL shook his head at Michael.

" To be fully honest with you, I don't actually know what's going on. He could be acting nice or just playing some mind games. Whatever it is I don't know. If he's playing mind games then I'm not getting distracted at all. If he's playing nice, here's a message for Tyson Kidd, thanks for catching me and wearing my stuff. You are super sweet. Thanks for supporting me Kidd." I answered as the bell rang.

" Thanks for being out here Jenni." Booker said.

" My pleasure guys. See you at the Rumble." I replied as I walked backstage.

I walked to catering and sat down with Nikki and Brie.

" How was I out there? I think I was nervous. It was only my like second time doing commentary." I asked them.

" You did great." Nikki said.

" Yeah you did great for only being on commentary twice." Brie said.

" I guess I did alright." I said.

As Raw rolled on, it was the end of the final match.

I was watching with Nikki and Brie on the monitor at catering until something popped up on the screen. It was the Vigilante Sting making his Raw debut.

" Oh my gosh. It's--" I said while gasping.

" STING!" Nikki and Brie screamed interrupting me.

Sting was at the top of the ramp pointing at Triple H. John went for a roll up pin on Seth and got the three count which means Dolph, Ryback and Rowan get their jobs back.

We all jumped up and down in excitement.

Raw then came to an end and Dean drove us back to the hotel and to the new location for Smackdown.

---------------------------------------------
I'm close to being caught up. I uploaded two chapters today for all my supporters out there.

thanks for the 1.77k reads like wow.

who's excited for the Royal Rumble. I know I am.

- edited - 🌊✌