Libra x Virgo

Pairing- Libra x Virgo
Dominant- Libra
Submissive- Virgo
~~~~
Libra whistled to himself as he walked across the thin tightrope. The plates the walker held on wobbly, metal sticks rattled ominously, as if telling him don't go any further! Libra smiled and walked backwards to the start. The red-eyed male put the plates down, running across the tightrope and doing a front flip to impress the kiddies. A cheer from the crowd told him his trick was a success. Libra looked down, and spotted his Virgo. The blue-haired clown watched from back stage, his black eyes shining with amazement. Libra did a backflip before going to the finish platform and climbing down the ladder. Virgo hugged him tight, smearing a small amout of his facial paint on Libra's shirt. "Silly boy, don't mess up your face. That'll have the kiddies whispering." Libra quickly pulled the bluenette to a dressing room and repainted the design on his face: a vine going from his collarbone to his undereye, then blossoming into a Parisian symbol over his left eye. Libra kissed his nose and patted his curled hair before watching him drive out in that tiny car. Libra watched as Virgo and Cancer did their clown act, first with the squirty flower, then the pie to the face, and finally singing the F.U.N. song from that Spongebob show. But instead of the 'N is for anywhere and anytime at all down in the big blue sea' it was 'and N is for anywhere and anytime with Zodiac, you, and me!' All the little kiddies laughed and cheered for them to sing it again. Cancer and Virgo laughed and sang again. "F is for friends do things together, U is for you and me! And N is for anywhere and anytime with Zodiac, you, and me!" All the little kiddies sang along that time, and damn was it cute.
(Time skip to the end of the show)
All of the performers lined up. "Alright, kids, who can name all of the performers! Whoever can, gets to pet Lorelei the Lion!" All of the kiddies waved their arms. One little girl with her hair in two curly pigtails jumped out of the stands and ran up to the ringmaster. "Oh! Hi there, little miss. What's your name?" He lowered the mic to her little freckled face. "I-I'm Lauwen." She said. The ringmaster smiled. "Hello, Miss Lauren. Can you tell me who these wonderful performers are?" He smiled at her. "Um... Aquawius, Pisce, Awies, Tauwus, Gemini, Cancew, Leo, Viwgo, Libwa, Scowpio, Sagittawuis, and... and... Capwicown?" She said, looking up at the ringmaster. "Very good, my girl!" He chuckled and patted her head. Lorelei was laying next to Leo, watching everyone closely. "You want to pet the lion?" The ringmaster patted her back. Lauren's eyes lit up. "Kitty!'' She happily ran up to Lorelei, then stopped and walked the last foot or so. She patted Lorelei's head, giggling as the lionness licked her head. The ringmaster walked up to the stands, returning with two little boys and another little girl. The little boy with black hair grabbed the mic. "Hi everybody, I'm Jeffwey! I'm-I'm four years old." The little boy with blonde hair grabbed the mic. "Look, Mommy! I'm in the ciwcus! Hi, Daddy! It's me, Ben-Ben!" Ben waved his little hands. The other little girl took the mic. "My name is-is Haven and I'm thwee!" Haven, Lauren, Ben, and Jeff got together and started singing the Zodiac F.U.N. song. They were off key by alot, but it was adorable to see them sing. Cancer and Virgo smiled. Libra smiled and chuckled slightly. The kids were too damn adorable. A tall girl with her platinum blonde curls pulled back into a ponytail stepped in and picked up Lauren and Jeffrey. "So sorry, sir, if they caused trouble. We must be going now. Bye." Ben and Haven trailed behind her, looking almost like doorsteps. Libra chuckled under his breath. He wrapped his arm around his Virgo's waist. "The first part of the show is over, my little virgin. Let's go, shall we?" The blue-haired boy blushed from the brunette's seductive purr. "Can I get this curly monstrosity off of my head? I don't want messy hair tommorrow morning." Libra walked off stage, his arm snug around Virgo's waist. The small, cramped barrack sheltered all twelve of the performers. It wasn't fair that the ringmaster, the planner, and the trainer had a barrack twice as large, and it only housed those three people. Virgo smiled as the warm water in the shower ran down his back, washing off the hairspray, facial paint, and sweat. The sound of a door opening and closing alarmed the bluenette. Libra stepped into the shower, his muscled chest and abbed stomach glistening with sweat. Virgo's eyes wandered down there and his face turned as pink as Cancer's hair. It was huge, bigger than his favorite dildo. Yes, Virgo played with toys, but so did all of the 'uke' performers. Virgo was one of the only performers that was still a virgin. Cancer was an entirely different story, being he was the shyest and youngest of all. Regardless, Cancer could actually be a devil when he wanted to. Now, back to Virgo and Libra... The brunette pinned the bluenette to the shower wall, kissing him rough. Virgo squeaked in excitement and happily kissed back, tangling his fingers in Libra's hair to bring them closer. The brunette's hands trailed down to the black-eyed male's chest, toying with his nipples. One hand left Virgo's chest and rubbed his waist. Libra pulled their mouths away, then turned him around. Virgo's eyes went wide as Libra knelt in front of his succulent bubblebutt. The red-eyed male pressed a finger into the black-eyed male's heat, smirking at how tight he was. Virgo's eyes snapped shut and he let out a soft moan. Libra pumped the finger in and out before plunging a second finger into the hot clasp. Virgo's hips rocked back into Libra's hand. The brunette scissored the tightness around his fingers, planting a kiss on the bluenette's hip. "L...Libra.. M-m-more..." Libra smirked at how desperate Virgo was. "You sure? You won't be a virgin anymore..." Virgo looked at him. "Yes! I want it, good and hard." The black-eyed male whined and rubbed his bottom against Libra's aching member. Libra kissed the crook of Virgo's neck and pushed into the tight, hot cavern. The bluenette was so tight that he bled. The black-eyed boy let out a soft mewl. Libra kissed the crook of his neck, rubbing his waist. "M-move. Now!" Virgo whined, arching his back. Libra slowly thrust into his love. Virgo moaned and leaned into Libra's chest. Libra pinched Virgo's nipple playfully, making him moan. Libra thrust into Virgo's sweetspot, making the bluenette gasp. The brunette nailed the black-eyed male's sweetspot and pumped his member. Virgo panted as Libra pumped and nailed him. The pleasure boiled in him and burst from his member, the sticky whiteness spurting onto the wall. Libra's cum overflowed Virgo's hole, going down the shower drain. The two got out of the shower and dried off. Libra yanked on his boxer shorts and lay down. Virgo snuggled next to him, wearing a Panic! At The Disco shirt the reached his knees. Libra kissed his Virgo and pulled him close, falling asleep.