TШΩ

·•·•· ΔSΔGI'S P

·•·•· ΔSΔGI'S P.Ω. ·•·•·

"I'm Kurosawa, Asagi Kuroswa."

I stood up before interesting missed and bowed a perfect 90° angle, before sitting down once more.

"So you're Red, huh?"

A blonde guy lying down said with one eye opened peering at me.

"Seriously, Red? Bet he told you that huh, please refrain from calling me Red though."

I stated.

"You knew she was gonna come?"

The bespectacled guy said, clearly with disgust lingering with the tone of his voice.

"That man said that a girl was staying with us, he said to not kill her since she's just staying with us for a while."

The blonde boy said then closed both of his eyes and I guess drifted back to sleep.

Kill me? How funny.

"That deadbeat."

I heard the Butler-like boy said under how breath. He sighed before pushing his glasses up.

"As what he said, Kurosawa-san will be staying with us for a while on father's orders. No harm shall come to her on her stay. Am I clear?"

He finished while some nodded.

"Ne, Teddy you'll have a temporary companion, I'm excited!"

A child like boy with purple hair and a teddy bear said and smiled creepily, yet I find it cute.

"Kawaii~!"

I said making all the boys, except for the one sleeping, look at me as if I'd grown another head.

"Huh?"

The child like boy said with his big purple eye, with bags said and I find it cute once again.

"So cuuuttteee!"

I squealed as I took my phone and took a picture of the creepy, yet cute boy.

I heard a cough that made me stop taking pictures of the purple head.