Coming Home

[NORMANIS POV]

The tour is over so Lauren and I can finally have some private time. The girls don't know about us yet, well nobody does actually. Im so exited I cant wait to see my girl. Im listening to beyonce as I wait for the bus. After 20 minutes its finally here. Jesus I cant wait any longer I need her right now. Just thinking about her does something to my lady parts.

Fucking finally. I run to her house and she is already standing at the doorstep. I jump into Lauren's arms as she grabs my ass. "Finally I missed you so much babe" I said. She laughs and says "same here boo" she grabs my face and kisses me. "Oh how ive missed that" I said. She grabs my hand and we walk inside. She pushes me against the wall as she kisses me with passion. I bite my lip and look at her for just a few seconds "god youre so fucking hot" I say. She smiles and we continue kissing. "Okay babe lets catch up" she says. Were cuddling on the couch and talk about life. "Normani im so turned on I cant help it" she says. shes sitting infront of me. I touch her lips with my thumb and  in two seconds were in a rough make out session. Im on top of lauren and shes grabbing my butt. God this feels so fucking good. I go lower and I suck on her neck, leaving hickies everywhere. She takes off my shirt and sucks on my boobs. I never wear bra's when Im with her because we always end up taking it off anyway. "Lauren, lets swim" I say. She nods and were lying there breathing heavily. This is the first time ive been to her house and her pool is huge. As lauren is getting the pool ready im changing into a bikini. Teasing her by changing infront of her. Taking off my clothes slowly I feel someone behind me grabbing my boobs. "Fuck babe you look so good" lauren says. She kisses my neck and sucks on it. I moan as it gets darker outside. "Baby go change" as I give her a kiss. She goes upstairs and im getting the wine ready.

***LAUREN'S POV***

I throw my bikini on and run downstairs. I see my beautiful girl in the pool. I go in as she comes towards me. Kissing me with passion. "I cant wait any longer you gotta stop teasing me" im so horny I just want her. Nobody knows were together because this just happened all so fast and were dont even know what were doing yet. I dont know if she really loves me or if its all just for fun. She swims around as we tease each other throwing water and all. "Normani can we talk for a second" I say. "Sure babe whats up" she says as we swim to the side. "What is this.. what are we doing I dont get it" I say "what do you mean?" She says, confused. "Look I really love you but is this just fun for you or.." I say as I see her shocked face. "No ofcourse not, at first I was scared but I really love you" she says. she grabs my face and pushes my to the wall of the pool. "Okay babe I really fucking love you, even more than beyonce" she jokes ".. And now im gonna make sweet sweet lady love to you" she teases as she takes off her bikini top. She takes off mine as well. As she touches my body everywhere she kisses my mouth and goes lower and stops. Sucking so hard on my nipple it hurts, I moan. She puts her finger on my mouth and says "baby as long as youre quite" I laugh and say "stop teasing I cant fucking wait anymore" she puts her hand into my panties rubbing my pussy so hard with her other hand on my mouth while she kisses my neck, fuck this girl can do anything. I try so hard not to moan, because of the neighbors. I cant help it, she goes even harder and faster, fingering me. I moan so hard. "Lauren youre doing a good job baby" normani says. She takes off my panties, and hers as well. "Do me babe, I cant take it anymore" as I finger her pussy hard she Moans even louder than me. Both laughing at the same time because the neighbors could definitely hear it. "Normani fuck I want to eat you out" I say. She jumps out of the pool and lays on the ground, legs in the water just enough so I can eat the shit out of it. she grabs my hair as I begin to eat her out. "Yes lauren yes" she moans. Im getting so good at this. "Almost baby almsottaaah" she lets out a groan. "My job is done her I say" i jump out of the pool too and lay on top of her, making out. I sit on top of her and grind. "Damn babe youre so good" she groans. this is the best fucking feeling ever "harder babe" she goes. She grabs my tits as I go even harder. We both come at the same time. It was magical. Both out of breath lying next to each other. Weve been doing this for weeks. "Babe lets try something else" normani says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Like with a strap-on" she laughs "youre serious? do you have one because its fine with me" I say. She winks as she goes to the living room and grabs it. "I prepared" she teased. "So babe you want to take the honor?" I nod as I bite my lip. "So something else right.." I grab the bottle of lube and push her ass close to me as I rub it in and roughly fuck her in the ass.

***NORMAN'S POV***
holy fucking shit, that was so unexpected. It feels so fucking good. so good I started to cry. "Babe how does it feel?" Lauren says. "SOO GOOOD BABE GO ON" I scream. Fuck it hurts but its so good. she goes even faster. I cant hold it anymore I moan so hard I think the whole street heard it. At this point I dont even care. I can see her reflection {;))))} in the window. Seeing her fucking me is so beautiful im turned on even more. She grabs my hair and pulls. "Fuck babe" I groan. I rubbed my pussy and came so hard. She pulled out and we were out of breath, again, sweating. "That felt soooo good" I said "good" she replies. "You deserve to be eaten out" I said. She couldnt wait and grabbed my head. She had given me so much pleasure I did the best I can licking it so hard. "Omg normani this feels so good" lauren says. I hold her ass cheeks and lick it from every angle. She screams my name so hard tokyo couldve heard it. I grab her boobs because I know how much my baby girl loves that. "Almosssstt" she moans. Im moving my tongue so rough she came in no time. "Best. Night. Ever" she says. I climb up her chest and give her a long kiss. "I fucking love you babe" I say. "Too babe tooooo" she says, still out of breath. "Ok babe lets get cleaned up" she said. "Lets order pizza and play a videogame" I replied. She nods and takes my hand. After a hour were sitting on the floor eating pizza and playing video games in our underwear. Im looking at her and I smile. Shes so beautiful.