The Boy Next Door

*laurens pov*

"Lauren wake up sunshine" Normani says. I wake up and I see her beautiful face. "Goodmorning babe" I replied. She cuddles up to me as I give her a kiss on her forehead. "Last night was amazing" I said smiling. "Yeah it was fucking great" she replied. "Have you ever had morning sex?" She asked. "No, you were my first remember?" I said. She smiled and climbed on top of me. "Well do you want to have morning sex?" She said. Before I could say anything here lips were already on mine. I stopped and said "this is such a turn on", she smiled and continued kissing me, and I feeling every inch of her body. We were already naked so that wasn't a problem. She slid her fingers in me while I let out a moan. I bit my lip, it felt so good. Suddenly the door bell rang. We looked at each other, confused. "Are you expecting someone?" She said. "No?" I replied. We put on some clothes real quick and opened the door. Police? What the hell. "Lauren Jauregui?" The officer said. "Yes thats me" I replied. "You are under arrest for the murder of Naomi Stone, your neighbor." The second officer said. "WHAT? what the hell are you talking about dont you know me I was on tour at the time!" I yelled. Normani looked so confused. I cant believe they are serious. "Yes, we checked you were on your day off, nobody can confirm where you were." The first officer said. Ofcourse, it was the day normani and went on out secret date. "I can confirm!" Normani yelled. "Save that for court." He said. "Sir thats impossible, someone is trying to set me up!" I said.

*normani's pov*

"Sir we were in miami that day!" I said. They ignored me, they put handcuffs on her. "Normani I love you!" She yelled in tears. "I will figure this out babe I promise!" I yelled back, tears streaming down my face, as I watched her driving away. I was in shock. I immediatly texted the other girl to come to lauren's house.

[an hour later] patiently waiting on the couch, trying so hard not to lose it. I was so confused. The doorbell rang. "What happened? Where is lauren?" Camila said. "Okay so we were upstairs when two cops arrived and told us that lauren was under arrest for the murder on her fucking neighbor! They just took her, but on that day lauren and I were in miami on a secret date!" I cried in tears. The girls all looked so confused. "WAIT WHAT?!!" dinah said. "I dont freaking now what are we going to do!" I said. "Okay we need to call her lawyer" ally said. "I already did and hes on it." I replied." Oh look I got a text the trial is on the 11th of august. Weve got 3 weeks to figure this out, if the cops wont tell us we need to go pll on this shit." I said. The girls nodded. The doorbell rang again. We opened the door to see who it was. A young man with brown hair, in his mid 20's stood in front of us. "Can we help you with something?" i asked. "Um hey, im the new neighbor here and I just saw the cops arrest lauren, what is going on?" He said. "Wait do you know lauren?" I asked "yeah we used to hang out when we were younger and since I moved her we kinda became friends again, you must be the girls from fifth harmony right?" He said. "Um yeah, She never told me that, and I'm her girlfriend, normani, fyi." I said. "But um yeah they said she killed your previous owner but that's not possible because we were in miami that day." I continued. "What?! Lauren would never do something like that! This is insane!" He said. "Wait what, girlfriend?" The girls said. "Yeah so basically weve kept it a secret but come on girls we dont have time for this!" I said. "whats your name again?" Ally asked the young man. "Its sebastian, sebastian miller." He said.