Research

[Normani's POV]

"follow me girls, ill show you her stuff" Sebastian said. We followed him down stairs and it was dark and creepy. "Isn't he the cutest?" Camila whispered. "What the hell? This dude is creepy as fuck" I answered. There were so many rooms and most of them were locked. It gave me chills. "So girls, here is Naomi's stuff, go take a look at it, Ill be upstairs." Sebastian said. "I dont trust this" I said while he walked away. "Normani dont stress so much he is a really nice guy he gave us his time to look at this stuff!" Ally said. I rolled my eyes. I took the box with her stuff and we all sat on the ground in a circle. There were photographs, a diary, clothes and some other stuff. "Why did he keep it? He didn't even know her right?" Dinah said. "Yes I agree" I said. "Okay girls, ill go look on google and see if I can find some information about this naomi girl" Ally said. "Okay we will go through this box and see what we can find" I said. I took her diary but there was a lock on it. "Damn it!" I said. "We need a key for this damn diary" I said. "Do you think Sebastian has the key?" Camila asked. "Ill go ask him" I said and ran upstairs. "Sebastian, we found a diary but do you like have a key so we can read it?" I asked politely. "Um no sorry Normani, I dont" Sebastian said. "Oh ok well thanks" I said. I returned to the girls and asked if they found something. "take a look at this, I think this is her boyfriend, there are a lot of pictures of them" Dinah said. "Ally what about you?" I said. "I actually found her boyfriend's name its Finn Evans." Ally said.

[Lauren's POV]

"You're back!" Kara said. I smiled and jumped on my bed. "So how did it go? She asked. "Well my lawyer is gonna do everything he can to get me out of here" I said. "Too bad, I started to enjoy your company" she joked. I laughed. "Thanks for making me laugh" I said looking at her, smiling. She smirked. "Aren't you going to put on your clothes?" She asked. "Oh yeah I forgot" I started changing in front of her and I knew she was looking at me. I sat down on the bed and then the cell doors opened. "Oh look its lunch time" she said. "follow me" she continued. I felt everyone looking at me. I was so scared, they look like they are about to beat me up. "Don't worry babe" Kara said. We were waiting in line for food. When we got our food we went to sit at an empty table. We got one piece of bread, an apple, some peanut butter, a chocolate cookie and a cup of water. I looked like I was about to throw up. Kara laughed and put her hand on mine. "Its not THAT bad, I swear" she said. I smiled and ate my lunch. I thought about Normani and how we could have had a perfect lunch right now, and after that some more sex. I miss her so much and it hasn't even been that long. I sigh. "Whats wrong?" She said, eating her apple. I stared at her tongue licking her lips and looked at it a little too long. "you still there?"  She said. "Wh-what yes sorry" I said "I was just thinking about my girlfriend" I continued. Kara raised her eyebrows.

After we had our lunch we had some free time. Kara showed me around. "Here are the toilets" She said. I heard someone moaning from one of the toilets. "yeah that happens" she laughed. "Well look what we got here, a newbie" I heard a girl say. There was a gang of girls standing in front of us. "What do you want Danelle?" Kara said. It was a black girl with a nose piercing, she has her hair in a bun. Behind her there were a few other black girls. She came walking towards me. "Nothing, just making sure you wont be any trouble here" Danelle said, standing right in front of me. My heart was beating so fast. "so whats ya name new, green eyes?" She asked. "Lauren" I said looking down. "Look. At. Me. When you talk to me" she said. I looked at her. "Good now say it again" she said. "Lauren, my name is Lauren" I was literally almost shitting myself. I don't know how to deal with this stuff. I don't freaking belong here! "Okay thats enough Danelle, this is her first time" kara said. "Is this your new girlfriend or something?" Danelle asked Kara. "No" Kara answered. "Hmm, ok now get out" Danelle said. We walked out and Kara asked me if I was okay. "Ye.. No wait no Im not" I said. She took my hand "don't worry I'm here" she said. "Thanks, you two got history or something?" I asked. "Well yeah we hooked up a couple of times but" she sighed "it doesn't matter" she continued.

It was night and I was so tired. I just wanted to sleep. Kara was reading a book. I stared at her because she was so gorgeous. This is so wrong I love Normani I just cant help it. Her thick english accent, her tattoos, her lips... "Kara?" I said. "Yea?" She replied. "Im going to sleep, goodnight, and thank you for helping me through this day" I said. "My pleasure, and good night" Kara said. I turned my back to her and thought about how messed up this all was. I just want to go home, what if I need to be here for the rest of my life? I started to cry. she couldn't see me because it was dark but she had a flash light. she heard me cry and suddenly I felt her hand on my waist. She was laying on my bed. "Hey its okay babe its gonna be alright" she said, spooning me. It felt so comfortable and I held her hand. I don't even know her but it just felt so right. I immediately forgot everything and all I could think about was Kara. I turned around and now facing her. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She stopped for a second to look at me and then grabbed my face to continue.